Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I've moved on from app, old promo/management

Americano

Featured Posts

GagaXCupcakke

Exactly.... I sincerely don't think Troy is wholly to blame lol. 

Yeah.  I mean the ARTPOP era was going pretty good.  After they split everything went to hell.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• garnite

degenerate

I just wish she would acknowledge that she was dealing with personal problems that led to her not fulfilling her promises - that's totally understandable and relatable. It's annoying that she just blames her old management without acknowledging or apologizing for her own role in what happened.

If you already know it why do you need her to expose herself like that? The woman has pride so what. I honestly feel like you guys aren't truly bothered by any of this you just want to be. This is such a non-issue

RAMROD

Maybe she cannot fo anything with it, maybe it was Troy's and he was usibg Gaga brand to kick start this project before making it a mass project for anyone.

They have split because of money, didn't they?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

lavenderblondee

What if Tory Carter was a better manager than we think? Gaga was the first star to really take advantage of social media and become huge off of it, and it seems like he was the driving force behind stuff like the Little Monsters network and the ARTPOP app. Now that she's under new management, I'm worried that she doesn't care about that kind of stuff as much and risks losing important connections with her fan base.  :ohno:

degenerate

Agreed, it seems a bit rude that she responded to a tweet about the countdown basically saying that she's moved on and doesn't care anymore about the app. If she feels that way, she should've stopped the countdown earlier or given a lengthier, more sensitive explanation about it for the fans who sincerely got their hopes up and were disappointed.

Gaga? More sensitive? :-///////// I think she'd be really hurt if she knew we thought she wasn't being sensitive enough.

Edited by degenerate

freebit

I forgot that LM was Troy's doing! I bet that explains why that community is dying too because I'm seeing less and less activity on there. Even from Gaga

Yeah, it kind explains why she's suddenly been using her instagram a lot during the last few months when before she only used it occasionally.

What if Tory Carter was a better manager than we think? Gaga was the first star to really take advantage of social media and become huge off of it, and it seems like he was the driving force behind stuff like the Little Monsters network and the ARTPOP app. Now that she's under new management, I'm worried that she doesn't care about that kind of stuff as much and risks losing important connections with her fan base. :ohno:

I think he was a good manager for business, but I also think her getting rid of LM.com and lowering her social media profile a bit would only help her at this point. She could use a little mystique again. I'm not saying she should go on a media blackout, but at this point just use it when she's actually got something interesting, important or cute to say ala Kanye or Beyonce.

tylerjudas

I love how she ALWAYS blames problems on the other people around her. I guess she's gotten so used to doing it that it's now her go to excuse for anything that happens. 

So annoying. Own up to your ****, Gaga. 

heavymlover

I kind of get the anger towards Gaga, but honestly, the app was dead for me the day things started to go downhill with the ARTPOP era. I swear I didn't have any expectations, and I think everyone should've done the same, as she herself hinted that nothing was to be expected from that project in particular.

I've moved on from this messy era and took the best of it. I enjoyed the music, I enjoyed most of the performances, the tour, the photoshoots, two great music videos, etc. Let's expect that this new management thing actually means that her career is in good hands this time around.

Those of you actually getting mad because of this, grow up. It's pop music, and you're making it way more dramatic than it is.

Edited by heavymlover

If you already know it why do you need her to expose herself like that? The woman has pride so what. I honestly feel like you guys aren't truly bothered by any of this you just want to be. This is such a non-issue

Of course, she doesn't have to acknowledge it since we all know it happened, but it would show humility and maturity on her part if she spoke about it and actually help her and the fans move on to the next era.

It's not often I'll say this, but I'm disappointed in Gaga tonight. I get (reading between the lines) that the app was Troy's project, and maybe Gaga has no control over it at this point. And it's not that I even care about the app per se. But, she -- and not just Troy -- made us promises about the app. She shouldn't be saying "I'm moving on," she should be saying "I'm sorry."

And now I guess I can reclaim some space on my iPad... that, to be honest, I did buy partly because of the hype about the app. I don't regret it, though; it's a great device (using it to type this).

Gaga? More sensitive? :-///////// I think she'd be really hurt if she knew we thought she wasn't being sensitive enough.

I definitely think she could be more sensitive in terms of how she's dealt with this whole era - there could have been a lot less confusion and disappointment if she had been more forthcoming and honest about what was going on and what to actually expect. Honestly, I feel like a big part of the problem is that she doesn't open herself to criticism anymore and is losing touch with what her fans and the GP actually think of her.

Battle 4 Ur Life

What saddens me in all this is how she didn't realize that none of us in fact were interested in that stupid excuse for an app. we're only thirsty for new material from her, especially new MUSIC (from ARTPOP, not CTC for the most part of us), because she said she would release new material for the ARTPOP era through the app. so that's something she could have still done with a backup plan when she found out the app would go nowhere. if she just freaking released an ARTPOP reject or a music video right now, I can say 100% sure that by tomorrow nobody would even remember this app existed.

Everybody wants to hear the rest of the 70 songs she wrote for ARTPOP and she knows it. she should release at least 4 of the best ones

I just want to forget the whole ARTPOP era today. too much time spent hyping and anticipating followed by so much frustration and a 300mb of pure garbage. I just want to remember the music which was the only worth the long-a** almost 3 years wait.

"Free my mind ARTPOP, you broke my heart too much."

Edited by Green Detox
"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

degenerate

I kind of get the anger towards Gaga, but honestly, the app was dead for me the day things started to go downhill with the ARTPOP era. I swear I didn't have any expectations, and I think everyone should've done the same, as she herself hinted that nothing was to be expected from that project in particular.

I've moved on from this messy era and took the best of it. I enjoyed the music, I enjoyed most of the performances, the tour, the photoshoots, two great music videos, etc. Let's expect that this new management thing actually means that her career is in good hands this time around.

Exactly. Like it's not her fault that people suddenly revive hope for things because some glitch in the app makes it start counting down again and the countdown ended on a Monday which coincided with some twitter rumor or dumb **** like that :lmao: I mean god. No one cared about the app a month ago.

Edited by degenerate

Computer

Guys she is just hyping up so we'll be SUPER SURPRISED when something comes on the app tomorrow.

Calling it tbh.

This.
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Disregard
 lowering her social media profile a bit would only help her at this point.  

Absolutely. A lot of what she tweets only comes back to bite her in the ass later anyway. "Album of the decade", robo-stream Applause please, etc.