Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga will have a Huge Comeback in the Future?

johnjeric

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Cheek To Cheek wont do her any good in regards to the public, weither you agree or not she needs to release music like PF or JD to be successful again, and if she isn't planning to do so then i'm afraid she can't be back on top again

Cause Bad Romance, Alejandro, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, You and I, Applause, and Do What U Want sound sooo much PF and JD :roll:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cause Bad Romance, Alejandro, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, You and I, Applause, and Do What U Want sound sooo much PF and JD :roll:

All of these are hits and the GP can relate to them, plus they're good songs, by saying songs like PF and JD i meant songs that are club bangers or songs that are actually good enough for the GP to listen to non stop

SlaeUrAnus

She peaked too early. She may come back, but she will never have another slayage like TFM era.

In my messy era.

brizoda

We all want her to have a huge comeback but the GP just don't care anymore   :(

so true but i also think that Gaga just don`t care anymore

TEANUS

All of these are hits and the GP can relate to them, plus they're good songs, by saying songs like PF and JD i meant songs that are club bangers or songs that are actually good enough for the GP to listen to non stop

Alejandro, Do What U Want 

You and I

:manicure:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

OpusDiaboli666

Don't know if HUGE, but a great comeback without a doubt. Sweet Lord, she's crazy talented to not to. I personally feel that even one huge VOCAL performance at some big event (Grammys for ex.) would be enough for her. Sad but the truth is that most still don't know what a voice this woman has (but now I'm looking at you, Cheek to Cheek). Big problem is that most still think she's this not so talented attention wh'''re. She just has to make sure it's more about her music and her amazing talent as a vocalist rather than her costumes etc and she's good to go. That's how I see all this.

this

monsterdreams

Space performance might help

Also what music she makes and if the public can understand the concept and what she's saying

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

wahkeenasitka

i think she will have another huge comeback at some point.. it might not be for another year or two though. 

GagaXCupcakke

She won't have a big comeback, but she always be around.  I'm sure she'll have a few more number one hits though.  

Brooke Hoegan

Agreed on everything (except the jazz part). 

I'm not saying that jazz is a bad idea at all, I was exited she will have her time to show her talent on that album since they announced it a long time ago

I only mean that, making another jazz album, which will take some time, releasing and promoting another jazz album, which will take some time, after touring with C2C, which also take same time etc... will make another huge break from pop and by that time, GP inteerst in her may be completely lost. like for ever.

also, she is in her late 20's now... she still has lots of energy for great performances with moving, dancing, why does she choose to do so much jazz right now ? when she will be elderly, she will be able to only do jazz which doesn't need over the top performances, so why she not chooses to make as much pop albums as she can with full great promo/performances/tours with them, now as she still is young and has energy ? it sounds strange but you know what I mean

Sure, if she wants to. I don't think she really cares though and is happy doing whatever she wants :P

This is all that needs to be said.

Gaga knows what to do to cater to the masses and to the industry.

It's just that she does to want to. She's considering a classic rock album for crying out loud. Why are you waiting for someone to come back when said person doesnt even care to come back.

What's really hindering Gaga's image is the mood that her fans set. You all are constantly asking, "Why is she fading? How can she come back? Which single would smash? Why is she not as popular anymore?" Not only does the media catch on to this sentiment and use it as ammunition to belittle Gaga's talent and achievements, Gaga catches on to it too, because she obviously reads her fan forums. It confuses her creative flow and her creative flow, whether her fans think it's "creative" or not, is all she really has to push her through. Gaga, if you're reading this, get the **** off this website.

GagaisHotAF

She hyped up ARTPOP which kind of hurt her. Also all of us fans were like "ARTPOP is gonna slay your faves". Maybe if Gaga or us don't over hype and album or single it could slay

Probably on Grindr

Archived