💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My APZ experience - Melbourne 24th Aug

somechick

Featured Posts

Aw hun Im glad you had a good night overall, even if I can see that disappointed tone in your post, and that, i completely understand.  :runhug:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

Thanks for sharing, it's so interesting to read about the M&G experience :)

Also, you pictures are really amazing!! :flutter:

(also I can't believe someone requested she didn't wear a certain wig, that's so audacious :smh:) 

DeanSummer

That sounds okay ! 

I hope it will change until my AZ show on November 2nd! I'd prefer two private minutes to a 30 minutes group talk but I'm going to meet her and that is what counts the most

What about presents etc. ?

Did you have to give security your mobile or just turn it off ?

DS

Thanks for sharing, it's so interesting to read about the M&G experience :)

Also, you pictures are really amazing!! :flutter:

(also I can't believe someone requested she didn't wear a certain wig, that's so audacious :smh:) 

lol yeah I was just like....wtf you are asking for her to not wear something....that's kinda rude. I mean there are wigs she wears that i don't like, but I would never request that she not wear them. :dies:

Aw hun Im glad you had a good night overall, even if I can see that disappointed tone in your post, and that, i completely understand.  :runhug:

I think I was more disappointed that it seemed really rushed even in the group chat. Like when everyone had asked one question, Gaga said "now you have to decide, more questions or do we listen to music?" So people said "music" and she played Nature Boy and Bang Bang from C2C and she was really into it, and it and it was nice to see, but like it really seemed like she was trying to rush it. I'm sure she was probably tired, but then I can't help thinking part of that was because she was out till heaven knows when the night before getting drunk - which she admitted to when she walked in and she talked about being at Cherry Bar to us when she first sat down...I'll put it in another post now....and i might edit the above coz it was literally what I quickly wrote when I got home last night before trying to get some sleep, which is why I'm not sure if it sounded like I had a terrible time or something, because I didn't.

lol yeah I was just like....wtf you are asking for her to not wear something....that's kinda rude. I mean there are wigs she wears that i don't like, but I would never request that she not wear them. :dies: I think I was more disappointed that it seemed really rushed even in the group chat. Like when everyone had asked one question, Gaga said "no you have to decide, more questions or do we listen to music?" So people said "music" and she played Nature Boy and Bang Bang from C2C and she was really into it, and it and it was nice to see, but like it really seemed like she[/] was trying to rush it. I'm sure she was probably tired, but then I can't help thinking part of that was because she was out till heaven knows when the night before getting drunk - which she admitted to when she walked in and she talked about being at Cherry Bar to us when she first sat down...I'll put it in another post now....and i might edit the above coz it was literally what I quickly wrote when I got home last night before trying to get some sleep, which is why I'm not sure if it sounded like I had a terrible time or something, because I didn't.

I feel ya Sarah! Glad you had a good time tho! My experience was very much the same! Amazing, she's flawless, but u can't help but wish for a little more time! :)

That sounds okay ! 

I hope it will change until my AZ show on November 2nd! I'd prefer two private minutes to a 30 minutes group talk but I'm going to meet her and that is what counts the most

What about presents etc. ?

Did you have to give security your mobile or just turn it off ?

Presents on a table (that was actually hidden behind a post in the room so she couldn't even see it :rip: ). And yes, you put your phone into a box....I even had to give my camera.

amyinwonderland

I can't believe about the wig request either! I mean I understand it (haha) but to actually ask!

Thank you so much for posting your story and your amazing pictures! You got some gorgeous ones of my favorite outfit (the first). Great work!

Enjoy the rest of your shows :)

I feel ya Sarah! Glad you had a good time tho! My experience was very much the same! Amazing, she's flawless, but u can't help but wish for a little more time! :)

lol Yes, but then I get the feeling that even if you had 2 hours you'd probably still want a little more time. ;)

DeanSummer

Presents on a table (that was actually hidden behind a post in the room so she couldn't even see it :rip: ). And yes, you put your phone into a box....I even had to give my camera.

Thank you again for priniting out my letter ! I hope she gets/reads it 

Your pictures are perfect - what camera did you use?

Did she take people from GA backstage ?

How was security - I know they are strict but were they at least friendly ?

DS

ThatSLAYGUY

Woah, What a great write up! It's sad that it was so rushed  :cry:

Glad she liked your top  :excited2:

What the! We didn't have to give our phones cameras or anything, they just asked us to turn them off lol

Ok so a couple more things I thought of while at dinner...

Gaga had two drinks while talking to use.... the first water with lime, and then when listening to Bang Bang, she asked for a vodka cranberry....

When she first came in, she talked about being at Cherry Bar the night before and how people there didn't know who she was at first. She said that it was nice to be able to not be famous for a while. And then she said not that she doesn't like being famous, but it's just nice for her to be able to go out and not get mobbed all the time I guess. Then she said that some of the girls behind the bar knew who she was an told the dj, and later, the dj came to ask her and Asiel if they were here with Lady Gaga and she said that Asiel pointed at her and said that she was Lady Gaga. But she was explaining how she had her dark wig on and so maybe people don't recognise her with dark hair and how she was just wearing underwear and a jacket (I think she said and a jacket.... it was underwear and something) and someone commented that it looked like back at Jeromes when she was dancing on the bar.

Gaga also commented about the gifts (someone mentioned their gift to her - which was fine they just said what they had brought for her) and she said that she loves the gifts the fans give her and that after we leave she sits with the gifts and reads the letters... :)

I'm sure there's more that I have forgotten, so if I think of anything else I'll post it.

What the! We didn't have to give our phones cameras or anything, they just asked us to turn them off lol

Really? Did she play some songs from C2C for you? That was why we had to give any "transmitting devices"....we had to turn off our phones AND put them in a box....phones, cameras, one guy was wearing an ipod mini as part of his outfit with different images flashing across of Gaga and Asia and himself and they told him that he'd have to give it up and he was so upset, but then they said he could have it on when she walked in "for effect" and then he had to hand it over....and she noticed it as soon as she walked in and she waited for Asia to come up on the screen. That was cute. :) (and in the end I think they forgot to take it from him lol because he never took it off).

Thank you again for priniting out my letter ! I hope she gets/reads it 

Your pictures are perfect - what camera did you use?

Did she take people from GA backstage ?

How was security - I know they are strict but were they at least friendly ?

No problem - hopefully, but we will probably never really know. ;)

It was a new camera. I got it in the US after the LA show because my old camera just wasn't cutting it. It's a nikon....not sure what sort though. It has a 22x zoom though. lol LOVE IT!

She did take that little girl and her Mum backstage actually, and also a guy who made a jacket for her and threw it on stage. But they were not in our session, so they must have gone in after us.

Security actually didn't talk to us at all. Joya, the one organising everything told us all the rules and such.There were two security guards in the room - one on either side of her, but like not right next to her or anything.

I still can't believe I didn't take a freaking photo of the room!

Ok so a couple more things I thought of while at dinner...

Gaga had two drinks while talking to use.... the first water with lime, and then when listening to Bang Bang, she asked for a vodka cranberry....

When she first came in, she talked about being at Cherry Bar the night before and how people there didn't know who she was at first. She said that it was nice to be able to not be famous for a while. And then she said not that she doesn't like being famous, but it's just nice for her to be able to go out and not get mobbed all the time I guess. Then she said that some of the girls behind the bar knew who she was an told the dj, and later, the dj came to ask her and Asiel if they were here with Lady Gaga and she said that Asiel pointed at her and said that she was Lady Gaga. But she was explaining how she had her dark wig on and so maybe people don't recognise her with dark hair and how she was just wearing underwear and a jacket (I think she said and a jacket.... it was underwear and something) and someone commented that it looked like back at Jeromes when she was dancing on the bar.

Gaga also commented about the gifts (someone mentioned their gift to her - which was fine they just said what they had brought for her) and she said that she loves the gifts the fans give her and that after we leave she sits with the gifts and reads the letters... :)

I'm sure there's more that I have forgotten, so if I think of anything else I'll post it.

Really? Did she play some songs from C2C for you? That was why we had to give any "transmitting devices"....we had to turn off our phones AND put them in a box....phones, cameras, one guy was wearing an ipod mini as part of his outfit with different images flashing across of Gaga and Asia and himself and they told him that he'd have to give it up and he was so upset, but then they said he could have it on when she walked in "for effect" and then he had to hand it over....and she noticed it as soon as she walked in and she waited for Asia to come up on the screen. That was cute. :) (and in the end I think they forgot to take it from him lol because he never took it off).

Yeah, she played bang bang, and another song, I'm not sure what the second song was called, it sounded amazing tho!

Woah, What a great write up! It's sad that it was so rushed  :cry:

Glad she liked your top  :excited2:

haha yes, Marjol should be happy. :) But she said she loved my jacket too, so that's something I guess. lol

Yeah, she played bang bang, and another song, I'm not sure what the second song was called, it sounded amazing tho!

lol probably Nature Boy. I had never heard that one before either.

Archived