• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henry

• NewYorkCity

• Morphine Prince

• Dangerous Man

ThatSLAYGUY

I have always loved her. Ever since Hannah Montana, I have been a HUGE fan. After tonight, I love her even more. People sees Miley doing one thing wrong and they instantly thing it's her whole personality. It's sad.

Ā 

TOTALLY AgreeĀ 

beyonce was great but once again her performances are all the same, nothing new but she's good in what she does

At this point she doesn't need to prove anything to anyone like there other newer artists

NewYorkCity

Everyone (even me last night) saying all her performances are the same when she doesn't even do Blow or Mine live, the DIL performance was different & so was Flawless one is kind of a mess.

It wasn't that different.

I mean, of course DIL was performed at the grammys it would be TOO MUCH to make the same performance. But she was just sitting at the begining like she did in the chair, and then she walks for the rest of the song.

I mean...

And yeah, she had performed Blow on tour and it was the same performance.

I LOVE her performances when I watch them for the first time. But it gets me on my nerves that she can't do anything different or think of another way to perfom the song in other place.

DrewStevens

lol you've got to be kidding. Justin's was boring and felt like it was never gonna end

Lol most people liked it and everybody in the audience was dancing during the whole thing. This time most people were just sitting there until Drunk In Love. It's not that she did a bad job, is that not many people know every track and the flow of the album is not consistent

LordDisick

Lol most people liked it and everybody in the audience was dancing during the whole thing. This time most people were just sitting there until Drunk In Love. It's not that she did a bad job, is that not many people know every track and the flow of the album is not consistent

well duh she sang no old songsĀ  :huh:

Ā 

JT's looked like a regular performance from his tour

NewYorkCity

At this point she doesn't need to prove anything to anyone like there other newer artists

I hate that excuse.

Is like: Gaga already had bad romance she doesn't have to try because she has proved that she can do it.

I don't hear anyone saying that.

It is not about proving anything, it is about being an artist and doing the most.

Miley all about those publicity stunts

At least it's bringing some awareness to a cause

Edited by GHGUY

that was so nice of her

Ā 

I almost cried when I saw this

Ā 

I LOVE YOU MILEY, I've always been a stan and I will always be with you no matter what

Ā 

tumblr_m4edmihnsN1qh3a51.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

DrewStevens

well duh she sang no old songs :huh:

JT's looked like a regular performance from his tour

I know she didn't sang old songs but that's something that she decided to do, no one forced her to do a medley of her last best selling album with one hit.

This looked like a regular concert too.