Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

Higher Paying Jobs On The Rise! $20/Hour+


Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/us-economy-adding-better-jobs-not-just-more-jobs

The US recovery FINALLY seems to be growing sustainably as higher paying jobs are being created.

For the past 5 years a major portion of the jobs being created were low paying jobs in retail and service sector and often part-time. That was raising concerns the recovery wouldnt be sustained if consumer spending was on the rise but all it resulted in was low paying jobs.

For the past 6 months or so however, a lot more jobs in manufacturing, construction as well as proffessional occupancies have been created and many of them full-time suggesting the effects of a stronger economy are finally spilling into more intensive industries!

40% of jobs created last month payed $20/hour or more. One of the best proportions since the recovery began in 2009!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy

I love your world updates Cher :applause: Keep em coming

lol thanks. Not a lot of ppl do tbh

I get on average 3-6 comments only on my flop threads :haha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

lol thanks. Not a lot of ppl do tbh

I get on average 3-6 comments only on my flop threads :haha:

Lol np :hug: , most people probably just read them tbh 

Link to post
Share on other sites

xzxyyxzx

lol thanks. Not a lot of ppl do tbh

I get on average 3-6 comments only on my flop threads :haha:

I appreciate them! I usually feel as if my comments aren't as intellectual and would be of no use in your threads :giveup: but I always read them :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy

I appreciate them! I usually feel as if my comments aren't as intellectual and would be of no use in your threads :giveup: but I always read them :)

thats nice to know lol :)

I like to provide news on topics i love. But sometimes im not sure if anyone cares or reads them :flop:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy

Where can I get one of these nice $20/hr. jobs? lol.

lol 40% of jobs created in the last month and more than usual in the last 6 months

So these jobs still make up a small portion of the current poor job market and are not easy to find

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy

Do you have the statistics for which sector they are within as well as education required?

Energy sector, Manufacturing and Construction have had some decent growth which have higher paying jobs without too much education required in most cases

Proffessional Services however is what has had the biggest boost as of late. Those usually requires courses tho

And then of course theres the healthcase industry which is growing as the population ages. Its not just Doctors. Theres also technitians etc that pay decently in most cases

Unfortunately even tho these jobs are on the rise... Low paying jobs still remain as what makes up most of the labor market

Link to post
Share on other sites

And then of course theres the healthcase industry which is growing as the population ages. Its not just Doctors. Theres also technitians etc that pay decently in most cases

I need to go to the US :giveup: in a year I'll be graduating as a medical lab scientist (that would be lab technologist for the US I believe [not technician, many people confuse them]). The pay is so ****ty here :giveup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy

I need to go to the US :giveup: in a year I'll be graduating as a medical lab scientist (that would be lab technologist for the US I believe [not technician, many people confuse them]). The pay is so ****ty here :giveup:

in most developed Countries jobs related to health are on the rise

Of course in the US it pays more because they have a private system

Link to post
Share on other sites

lol thanks. Not a lot of ppl do tbh

I get on average 3-6 comments only on my flop threads :haha:

 

 

I appreciate them.  I always read, but never comment because I usually 99% of the time don't know what to add to the discussion. :emma:

Spyro the Dragon
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...