Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Today show host on Anaconda : "DESPERATE & VILE"

LordDisick

Featured Posts

LordDisick

VO8vFy7.png

Al Roker’s anaconda don’t want none.

Today Show host & weatherman Al Roker is the latest person to speak out against Nicki Minaj‘s “Anaconda†video. Roker airs Nicki out, as he voices his two cents about how hard Ms. Minaj seems to be trying to keep up with other artists, like Iggy Azalea. He goes on to call Nick “desperate†and even calls her video “vile.â€

“Anaconda†was just released yesterday, but is already a smash hit on YouTube, with more than 23 million views in less than 24 hours.

http://www.today.com/video/today/55909886

rest at source/video.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yourfaves

Isn't he the weather man?  Why do I care what he has to say?  Just let me know if I need my umbrella or maybe a light jacket omg.

Morphine Prince

Did he lie though? Pills N' Potions wasn't exactly a smash hit. But this video will give her a lot of attention. 

BLACKOUTbritney

Its what I've come to expect from nicki, I didn't even think it was that bad :toofunny:

However I agree with the desperate comment.

She under-performed with Pills N Potions (even tho it was a good song)

And now has to result to ass and s-x to sell her follow up single

40.gif

Dayman

Should probably mention the part where they all say how talented she is and how she doesn't need it. [Anaconda] :koons:

It is desperate. She tried subtle and "artistic" with Flop n Potions and we saw how that worked out. Now she's resorted to shaking her ass and it has gone viral.

Archived