💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's New album with Tony Bennett : Red, Hot & Blue

Foivos

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Why is she treating C2C like she SHOULD'VE treated ARTPOP and ACT II :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benji

• Whispering

• nikola

• NewYorkCity

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! Following up an album of covers with a jazz album of original content would be amazing.

It will be a Cole Porter cover album.

Lion Heart

:party: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Whispering

Look how she's going to lose 80 % of her little monsters after that... 

Most of us are fans from what she did since 2008 : pop music. 

I'm a huge fan from the first day... But no I'm not here for her to become only a Jazz singer, having no air play or doing 'studio videos'...

I already miss the old Gaga...

I think you greatly overestimate the representation of Gaga fans that you see here at GGD. There are many, many more super fans and casual fans that are nothing like the ones who are the most vocal and visible here.

It would be like saying all music fans act and talk like the ATRL crew and that's simply not the case. There are millions of music fans out there who could care less about fighting over a bunch of pop tarts.

HeavyPunkLover

1 Jazz album? GREAT

2 Jazz album? LOVELY

2 JAZZ ALBUM IN A ROW? "BYE GUUUURL call me when you are done"

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

BornSimon

Girl's like

dc4pdy.jpg

to all of those who wanted ARTPOP Act II or a new solo Gaga album.

She clearly doesn't give a **** and does what she wants. Maybe some fans will hate her for it, but I respect her for not following the typical popstar cycle: single, album, tour, short break, single, album tour, short break and so on. She releases a single, an album, doesn't do promo, disappears for months, releases a video with 3 songs, goes on tour, releases a jazz album in between, plans a tour for the jazz album, and thinks of releasing a sequel to the jazz album!

XoXoJoanneGaga

Another jazz album could be great, but not two in a row.

She'll obviously do another solo album after C2C, it would be career suicide to vanish for 2 years into jazz land after an under-performance. 

Dean Winchester

YAAAAAASS!!! Thank GOD.   :legend: I am so happy that Gaga and Tony are gonna to do a sequel to cheek to cheek  :excited2: Gaga's so talented in Jazz, and i can't wait for her to explore more of that talent.....And btw not once does it say in that article that she won't put out a solo album before this sequel, so everyone come the f**k down  :dies:

Edited by Dean Winchester

• CyanLights locked this topic