💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's New album with Tony Bennett : Red, Hot & Blue

Foivos

Featured Posts

Whispering

I've never been so uninterested in her in my life

Take a break, find a hobby, go outside, hang out with friends, find a new pop artist...the possibilities are endless now! :)

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benji

• Whispering

• nikola

• NewYorkCity

Top Posters In This Topic

clarkmonstr

I'm all in for another jazz album.  I love JazzGa :legend: But I don't understand where/how the space performance is going to fit in to this (if she would be performing new music up in space).

Take a break, find a hobby, go outside, hang out with friends, find a new pop artist...the possibilities are endless now! :)

:classy:

iAstroLeo

Girl's like

dc4pdy.jpg

to all of those who wanted ARTPOP Act II or a new solo Gaga album.

She clearly doesn't give a **** and does what she wants. Maybe some fans will hate her for it, but I respect her for not following the typical popstar cycle: single, album, tour, short break, single, album tour, short break and so on. She releases a single, an album, doesn't do promo, disappears for months, releases a video with 3 songs, goes on tour, releases a jazz album in between, plans a tour for the jazz album, and thinks of releasing a sequel to the jazz album!

Yup, she totally wanted this. She did it all on purpose not not be the typical popstar

k4m2PE5.gif

Edited by iAstroLeo

XoXoJoanneGaga

Tony is 88 years old, I'm shocked he sounds as good as he does. She probably wants to record the album now so he's not in his 90's (or dead) when they record it. It will probably be released in 2016 if C2C performs well.

Girl's like

dc4pdy.jpg

She clearly doesn't give a **** and does what she wants. Maybe some fans will hate her for it, but I respect her for not following the typical popstar cycle: single, album, tour, short break, single, album tour, short break and so on. She releases a single, an album, doesn't do promo, disappears for months, releases a video with 3 songs, goes on tour, releases a jazz album in between, plans a tour for the jazz album, and thinks of releasing a sequel to the jazz album!

So you're giving her credit for every single thing she's ever done in her life? Every obvious mistake she's made is intentional, you're saying?

MikeGoneGaga

Like one isn´t more than enough :awkney:

It's nowhere near enough.

Girl's like

dc4pdy.jpg

:worship:  This is why she'll be remembered, breaking the cycle right down its spine. The crazy pop artist who had talent and a creative mind and made damn sure the world knew about it. 

Mythos

giphy.gif

First of all THIS!

And of course she can do what she wants, it's her life and her career, and i want her to be happy. This makes me just little sad that we will have to wait a long time for her next album, whatever direction she might go with it.

I also wish her the best of luck with those 2 Jazz albums but i don't care at all about them, not gonna buy it of support it in any way just because it's from Gaga...

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

YES! If it's anything like Cheek to Cheek is shaping up to be, I'm so here for it :party: I'm almost certain we'll get Cheek to Cheek, Cheek to Cheek tour, pop album lead for space performance in June, pop album in September/October next year then Red, Hot & Blue when the era ends and she's on tour, or possibly taking a break to start a family/get married. :yes:

ryhanna

Really? I've missed those threads.   :haha: Often times what I see is fans wanting her to do what they want her to do, from music to how she styles her freaking eyebrows! :fail:  This is most often the same reaction we get over anything and everything.

Yeah. Especially when really, the amount of time both of these albums will likely be focused on is around 3 months each. Not a whole year, not an eternity, and maybe she's working on some more pop music as we speak. These reactions...

We've got four Pop albums from Gaga (more than four if you include her unreleased stuff, remixes, pre-Fame albums, etc.) and people are complaining that we're getting an additional Jazz album?

If you're upset Gaga is dedicating some of her life to Jazz (what she was trained in and interested in since at least age 13), then go listen to Red and Blue, Words, the Remixes, unreleased stuff, The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP, and majority of her live performances while you wait for her to release another pop album. :shrug:

Having a pop star deviate from pop not just for a performance, not just for a single song, and not just for a single album is incredible. It's showing that she's truly dedicated to this side of her artistry and talent. 

Exactly! :legend: We should be encouraging her to invest herself in music that she's passionate about. 

Zoey Brooks

I'm just gonna add to the sentiment that I really hope there's a pop album on the way as well.

• CyanLights locked this topic