• OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

New iPod please!!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda want one of those 12" 'ultra slim' MacBooks rumoured for a release early next year. 

Hopefully it will replace the eye sore that is my non-retina MacBook Air :creepflop:

I was about to get the 11" one a while ago, until I saw it in store :scream:. That display needs a MAJOR resolution bump.

They need to bring back iPod classic for a week at least. :awkney:

I need to buy another 2 in case my current one broke.

How sleazy of them to discontinue it silently 

After that we can talk iPod L or something. 

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/650131-REG/Apple_MC293LL_A.html :awesome:

150$ more tho :fat:

I was about to get the 11" one a while ago, until I saw it in store :scream:. That display needs a MAJOR resolution bump.

I bought an 11" last October to use when my MBP was getting fixed and continued to use it for Uni stuff...

By far my worse Apple purchase :dies:

If they aren't too expensive with my student discount... I'll maybe get one :hehe:

Oh! That stuck pixel on my MBP... Not a stuck pixel :emma: It's like a teeny tiny chip in the glass. Something must have been on the keyboard when I closed the screen one time. :flop:

I bought an 11" last October to use when my MBP was getting fixed and continued to use it for Uni stuff...

By far my worse Apple purchase :dies:

If they aren't too expensive with my student discount... I'll maybe get one :hehe:

Oh! That stuck pixel on my MBP... Not a stuck pixel :emma: It's like a teeny tiny chip in the glass. Something must have been on the keyboard when I closed the screen one time. :flop:

Ooh. Did you decide on whether you're getting it replaced?

I already want the iPad Air 2 

I need those 2 gigs of RAM and a more productive multitasking  :thirst:

Yes please! I can live with 1GB on the iPhone but Safari on iPad needs them 2 gigs.

RAMROD

wow! Thanks much :omg:

A bit pricey but I'll think about it

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ooh. Did you decide on whether you're getting it replaced?

Nah... I can live with it (and have done for a few months :emma:).

I don't think I will be getting a new iPad this year either, or an iWatch so the money saved can go into the new MacBook fund :laughga:

10.10 GM Candidate 2 is still a mess :madge:

ikr. i'm so over it so i just deleted my partition. hopefully the official release won't be as messy.

excited to see if we get a 12" iPad not that i need a new one i barely use the iPad mini i have now also don't need the watch or a new mac but apple always sucks me in :p 

ikr. i'm so over it so i just deleted my partition. hopefully the official release won't be as messy.

I installed the GMc on the main partition because people told me that it's fine :spin:. Definitely not fine, the worst issue is WiFi, my speed suddenly drops to like 0.5mbps and if I turn it off it won't see it again until I restart. I'm too lazy to restore to 10.9 so I've been using Windows a lot :rip:

At that rate I can see them pushing the release back. It's definitely not ready when the GM feels like beta 2.

Teal Ambition

I have a question, so my computer broke down and I'm getting an iMac to replace it. Which one do you suggest I get? I had the 21.5-inch: 1.4GHz in mind. And also, do you suggest getting a Mac Mini with it as well? What exactly does it do? from my understanding it adds extra space, and more power to the computer right?

Thanks  :nick:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I have a question, so my computer broke down and I'm getting an iMac to replace it. Which one do you suggest I get? I had the 21.5-inch: 1.4GHz in mind. And also, do you suggest getting a Mac Mini with it as well? What exactly does it do? from my understanding it adds extra space, and more power to the computer right?

Thanks  :nick:

I would strongly suggest against the 1.4GHz because it's basically a MacBook Air in desktop form. Get the 2.7GHz instead, it's 200 more but totally worth it. You also get double the storage and better graphics.

The Mac Mini is an actual computer, in a small form factor.

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived