What are you most excited for  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

BoomKack

I hate the fact that Apple bumps up the price in the UK compared to the US  :crossed:

In the UK the iPhone 6 64GB is £619 which is $1008

but in the US the same phone is $749 which is only £459....

Why does it have to be so much more expensive in the UK when we have a lower GDP than the US :duck:

Why is your contract so expensive? i got the 6+ 128gb for £48 per month and a one off payment of £260

Because my carrier is an absolute asshole and where I live there isn't much choice.

BUT with the contract I get 6GB of data and month, unlimited worldwide texts and 600 minutes. Is your contract offering anything like that?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$74 a month

but I also have to pay £329 ($535) for the phone at the beginning  :coffee:

it's so damn expensive but we still pay for it :smh: 

as for me i have my phones with 2 years contracts

BoomKack

it's so damn expensive but we still pay for it :smh: 

as for me i have my phones with 2 years contracts

Yah mine is 2 years too... god help me if I get laid off or something :messga:

Yah mine is 2 years too... god help me if I get laid off or something :messga:

why do you have to pay 500$ then if you take a 2 year contract? :duck: isnt it like 200$

LORD GAGA

Because my carrier is an absolute asshole and where I live there isn't much choice.

BUT with the contract I get 6GB of data and month, unlimited worldwide texts and 600 minutes. Is your contract offering anything like that?

My contract is Unlimited minutes and texts to any network, and 20GB data a month :)

BoomKack

why do you have to pay 500$ then if you take a 2 year contract? :duck: isnt it like 200$

Nope apparently not.

You have to remember though the cost of an iPhone in the UK =/= cost of an iPhone in the US. I'm basically paying about half of the iPhone upfront then the rest over the 2 years.

My contract is Unlimited minutes and texts to any network, and 20GB data a month :)

:grr: **** y'all and ya modestly priced networks

DeleteMyAccount

Just got back from the Apple.  I only tried out the new phones.  The 6+ wasn't as big as I thought it would be.  I'm tempted to get it now... The only problem with it is the size.  Because it'll never fit in my small pant pockets.  But I love the big screen.  :duck:

VasilisVas

Just got back from the Apple.  I only tried out the new phones.  The 6+ wasn't as big as I thought it would be.  I'm tempted to get it now... The only problem with it is the size.  Because it'll never fit in my small pant pockets.  But I love the big screen.  :duck:

contradicting yourself a little, no? :flop:

Can anyone tell me why people pay $60+ per month for service?  :duck:

I have Virgin Mobile and pay for my 5S only $30 a month with unlimited data

Maybe there is some hidden advantage that other carriers have I do not know about? 

I love my service, and they should have iPhone 6 and 6+ soon..

DeleteMyAccount

contradicting yourself a little, no? :flop:

haha, well I tried to make sense of it at least... I mean that I thought it would be like "mini iPad" size even though it wasn't.  Yet it's still too big for my pocket.  Does that make better sense?

:emma: literally fell asleep on top of my phone last night.

It's fine tho :hehe:

At least you can :emma:

I'll have to wait for my sister from the US to come home by November to get the Tmobile *unlocked* iPhone I asked her to buy for me. :emma:

Gaga Ate My Ass

As an android user I think its extremely immature and childish that other android users just come to this thread to be annoying and act like middle school children. If you're not a fan of apple then simply dont come into this thread if apple bothers you so much? I'm sorry to all apple users here that have to face android user sheeps. I'm happy for you all and the new iphone design looks pretty neat but I'll stick to my android. Remember its just electronics guys! No need for competition over a gadget.

MonsterJay

As an android user I think its extremely immature and childish that other android users just come to this thread to be annoying and act like middle school children. If you're not a fan of apple then simply dont come into this thread if apple bothers you so much? I'm sorry to all apple users here that have to face android user sheeps. I'm happy for you all and the new iphone design looks pretty neat but I'll stick to my android. Remember its just electronics guys! No need for competition over a gadget.

:applause:  :applause:  :applause:

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived