69 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

FFXSoul91

me too :Jase:

But i'm still undecided about the color, i'll probably decide when i'll be there watching them in all their colors...

I'm still not 100% sure that I'm going to go with the silver. That's what I'm placing my pick-up order as. But I've yet to see the colors in person, so I may change my mind when I do.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iOS 8.0.1 just got released!

- Fixes a bug so HealthKit apps can now be made available on the App Store
- Addresses an issue where 3rd party keyboards could become deselected when a user enters their passcode
- Fixes an issue that prevented some apps from accessing photos from the Photo Library
- Improves the reliability of the Reachability feature on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fixes an issue that could cause unexpected cellular data usage when receiving SMS/MMS messages
- Better support of Ask To Buy for Family Sharing for In-App Purchases
- Fixes an issue where ringtones were sometimes not restored from iCloud backups
- Fixes a bug that prevented uploading photos and videos from Safari

I haven't had a phone signal since updating to iOS 8.0.1 :flop:

I just unlocked mine and it just shows my wallpaper :rip:

I just unlocked mine and it just shows my wallpaper :rip:

Checked Mac Rumours and everyone with an iPhone 6 seems to be having the same issues I do.

Hopefully iOS 8.0.2 is released like... Now :flop:

Checked Mac Rumours and everyone with an iPhone 6 seems to be having the same issues I do.Hopefully iOS 8.0.2 is released like... Now :flop:

Omg. It won't come back?

Omg. It won't come back?

Nope :( update breaks cellular connection and TouchID - so you can only unlock with passcode.

I've also found an annoying bug, when I'm setting a photo as wallpaper it makes it so LQ. Still not fixed in 8.0.1

Nope :( update breaks cellular connection and TouchID - so you can only unlock with passcode.

Apple wake up :grr:

I've also found an annoying bug, when I'm setting a photo as wallpaper it makes it so LQ. Still not fixed in 8.0.1

Apple wake up :grr:

Yeah, I have the LQ wallpaper thing too :emma: When I restored from back up last Friday it was HQ, but I changed it and it went LQ. :emma:

I'm not that bothered about cellular loss right now, but I need a fix for tomorrow. :giveup:

QYzMEyF.jpg

The whole of TouchID isn't working... Not just the unlocking. :flop:

Yeah, I have the LQ wallpaper thing too :emma: When I restored from back up last Friday it was HQ, but I changed it and it went LQ. :emma:I'm not that bothered about cellular loss right now, but I need a fix for tomorrow. :giveup:

That must be so annoying :giveup:. Do you still have your 5?

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived