1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

CaliLilMonster

I'm hoping for you too! :)

Thank you!  :)

I have my iPhone 6! It's absolutely beautiful! Glad I didn't get the 6+ tbh. :party:

:Jase:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

I got the 6+ space grey today, it was hectic! I had to go to 3 stores because they all sold out of the 6+, I'm so glad I opted for the +. It's big but it isn't too wide, it's a massive upgrade to my 4s. I was the first person in store to get the 6+ and the staff surrounded me like vultures wanting to try it, I was like "it's mine b---hes" :laughga:

Mine is expected to ship today, so hopefully I get in the next few days!

Scrap this post, it is now expected to ship in 3 weeks time  :cry: Hopefully the estimation is wrong and it comes before this time next week 

I got the 6+ space grey today, it was hectic! I had to go to 3 stores because they all sold out of the 6+, I'm so glad I opted for the +. It's big but it isn't too wide, it's a massive upgrade to my 4s. I was the first person in store to get the 6+ and the staff surrounded me like vultures wanting to try it, I was like "it's mine b---hes" :laughga:

:toofunny:

I want my 6 now ugh one more month.

Will developers optimize their apps for the iPhone 6 & 6+? Because Snapchat, Instagram and Messenger are somewhat blurry and use the smaller keyboard. 

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived