What are you most excited for  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

Laughing my ****ing ass off.

You don't even know me you damn mess :smh:. Do you know what 534ppi means? 'Cause my G3 sure does.

Now get the **** out of my thread :sara:.

538* :lmao: 

You don't know me either sis????, anyways, I'm too exhausted to deal with wannabes so have a nice day

:kisses:  

MAKE IT WORK

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

538* :lmao:

You don't know me either sis????, anyways, I'm too exhausted to deal with wannabes so have a nice day

:kisses:

You're clearly the wannabe here, coming in the ****ing iPhone thread with your 75 posts calling everyone delusional.

Oh and it's 534, you're obviously not good at math either.

You're clearly the wannabe here, coming in the ****ing iPhone thread with your 75 posts calling everyone delusional.

Oh and it's 534, you're obviously not good at math either.

it says a senior member under your name as well honey, how come the more posts you have makes you a better person?

building your confidence on posts count :lmao::tea:

argue over better luck next time

p.s. everybody's free to express their opinion, even if it was a huawei thread honey.

MAKE IT WORK

it says a senior member under your name as well honey, how come the more posts you have makes you a better person?

p.s. everybody's free to express their opinion, even if it was a huawei thread honey.

That's not an opinion honey, that's attacking every member in this thread.

LORD GAGA

You came into this thread to bash Apple... that would be like going into a thread dedicated to Lady Gaga and bashing her... not a clever idea... then again you use android so i can't blame you.

One Five Ten

Apple today announced that it processed more than four million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus pre-orders in the first day of pre-launch sales in select countries that started accepting orders on September 12. Demand was strong for the phone with pre-orders pushing out availability of the handsets to October.

“iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are better in every way, and we are thrilled customers love them as much as we do,†said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “Pre-orders for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus set a new record for Apple, and we can’t wait to get our best iPhones yet into the hands of customers starting this Friday.â€

After announcing the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus at its September press event, Apple will begin selling the two phones in its retail stores and through third-party retailers and carriers starting on September 19th in the US, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Puerto Rico, Singapore and the UK.

Slay. Now to just get through the longest 40 days of my life because I can't upgrade till the 1st of November

*   :pressed:  :pressed:  :pressed:

LORD GAGA

Oh :emma: I was like... *checks email* 

Just realised that email came last night... which means... it may be here before the launch date... omfggggggg

Just realised that email came last night... which means... it may be here before the launch date... omfggggggg

It will probably be held by the courier until Thursday night I'm afraid.

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived