1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

atm I have a pretty average samsung with windows 7, what are the main pros of the mac?Ā 

The Retina MBP has an amazing crisp display. Fast PCI-E SSD, amazing battery life (can pull 7 hours if used right) and of course OS X which alone is a reason to buy. The design is also great and the build quality is very solid, it's pretty thin and quite lightweight for its specs.

The Retina MBP has an amazing crisp display. Fast PCI-E SSD, amazing battery life (can pull 7 hours if used right) and of course OS X which alone is a reason to buy. The design is also great and the build quality is very solid, it's pretty thin and quite lightweight for its specs.

yas, you persuaded me :food:

Moving this thread to Entertainment, under Video Games, Books, and etc... I'll pin it too.

Silence those demons... . šŸ–¤

HighwayGuy

Guys can anyone help me :(

Since installing Yosemite it keeps saying I need to update iTunes but when I click on it it says it's already been installed! And then it goes away but then it pops back up saying I need to update iTunes after a few seconds

It's soooo annoying ?!!

Moving this thread to Entertainment, under Video Games, Books, and etc... I'll pin it too.

Thanks for pinning!

• 4 weeks later...

I want to buy the new iPhone this week but I'm still undecided if take the iPhone 6 normal or the Plus, I'm reading a lot of comments of people who bought the Plus and they regret it since it's too much big and not comfortable to carry on and using as mobile phone in general if you don't use a purse, at the beginning I was sure to buy the Plus but now I'm kind of changing my mind, thoughts?Ā 

I want to buy the new iPhone this week but I'm still undecided if take the iPhone 6 normal or the Plus, I'm reading a lot of comments of people who bought the Plus and they regret it since it's too much big and not comfortable to carry on and using as mobile phone in general if you don't use a purse, at the beginning I was sure to buy the Plus but now I'm kind of changing my mind, thoughts?

I got the Plus and I thought it was huge... the first hour. Believe me it's very easy to get used to, it feels normal and natural after a bit of usage. It also has a much bigger battery than the 6 and optical image stabilization.

I got the Plus and I thought it was huge... the first hour. Believe me it's very easy to get used to, it feels normal and natural after a bit of usage. It also has a much bigger battery than the 6 and optical image stabilization.

Ā 

Thanks, I know about those features but I'm still very undecided, I guess I'm gonna end to buy the normal one, at least I know that I'm not gonna regret in the same way that I could if I'm gonna buy the plus ending up that I'm not ok with it.

Plus I have a 4S now so also the normal one is a lot more big from the one that I haveĀ  :laughmas:

• 2 weeks later...

It took me forever to refind this thread. :dies:

Ā 

So, I kinda want to get a 6 Plus. Even though I have a 6 (that I got on launch day).

I'm thinking that my mum or dad will be upgrading their phones soon and I could maybe persuade one of them go get the 6 Plus I would want and I would give them my 6 (as both want the 6 and not a 6 Plus).

Ā 

But, I haven't seen the 6 Plus in person - and when I see other people use them they seem huge.

I'll be going to the Apple Store at some point soon and will have a look at them then and then make up my mind. :emma:

Ā 

-

Ā 

Also, going to get a new MacBook Pro (with retina display) whenever Apple decide to spec bump them :emma:

• 2 weeks later...

It took me forever to refind this thread. :dies:

Ā 

So, I kinda want to get a 6 Plus. Even though I have a 6 (that I got on launch day).

I'm thinking that my mum or dad will be upgrading their phones soon and I could maybe persuade one of them go get the 6 Plus I would want and I would give them my 6 (as both want the 6 and not a 6 Plus).

Ā 

But, I haven't seen the 6 Plus in person - and when I see other people use them they seem huge.

I'll be going to the Apple Store at some point soon and will have a look at them then and then make up my mind. :emma:

Ā 

-

Ā 

Also, going to get a new MacBook Pro (with retina display) whenever Apple decide to spec bump them :emma:

the 6 plus is too huge tbh! the 6 is perfect!

the 6 plus is too huge tbh! the 6 is perfect!

I swapped my 6 for 6 Plus last Tuesday and much prefer it!

Ā 

Had a couple issues with the screen and two replacements later I think I have a perfect one :dies: (hopefully)

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived