Mr Josh

What are you most excited for  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

Why aren't there any 64 or 128gb versions of iPhone Plus?! And why 4 weeks? :grr:

Basically Apple had low expectations for the Plus and produced way less than the actual demand. :cryga:.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically Apple had low expectations for the Plus and produced way less than the actual demand. :cryga:.

I really want one :giveup:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Bellatrix

Norway doesn't have apple stores :messga:

They do have Apple Stores. I don't live there myself but my dad has bought things there for me. 

They do have Apple Stores. I don't live there myself but my dad has bought things there for me. 

There's no actual Apple Store, but many Premium Resellers.

Bellatrix

There's no actual Apple Store, but many Premium Resellers.

Oh.. I know there's one called "Eplehuset" (Apple house) I thought it was the same with another name :flop:

Microsoft today announced the immediate launch of a new Outlook for Mac for Office 365 users, bringing a new look and a number of improvements as leaked earlier this week.
The new Outlook for Mac includes:

- Better performance and reliability as a result of a new threading model and database improvements.
- A new modern user interface with improved scrolling and agility when switching between Ribbon tabs.
- Online archive support for searching Exchange (online or on-premises) archived mail.
- Master Category List support and enhancements delivering access to category lists (name and color) and sync between Mac, Windows and OWA clients.
- Office 365 push email support for real-time email delivery.
- Faster first-run and email download experience with improved Exchange Web Services syncing.

outlook_mac_2014.jpg

Microsoft also provided an update on the next full version of Office for Mac, noting that development on the suite had been pushed back from its usual schedule due to Microsoft's work on prioritizing mobile and cloud development. The latest roadmap for Office for Mac, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote includes a public beta launching in the first half of 2015 and a final release coming in the second half of the year. Both Office 365 and perpetual license versions will launch in the same timeframe. Some details on the next Office for Mac were also leaked earlier this week.

--------

Second half of 2015, how cute. Another year of using having to use VMWare in order to access a decent office suite :witchney:.

Adampervez

Im actually sick of my imac. All of a sudden, when i turn it on u hear the startup chime and then the screen goes blank but it still running since u can hear everything. If im lucky and it does go through, i have to wait at a loading bar for ages and then it just shuts down. All this after i update os x yosemite.

Im actually sick of my imac. All of a sudden, when i turn it on u hear the startup chime and then the screen goes blank but it still running since u can hear everything. If im lucky and it does go through, i have to wait at a loading bar for ages and then it just shuts down. All this after i update os x yosemite.

I remember having a similar issue with one of my old Macbooks. It would start the boot process, load for a while and then just shut down. Turns out the HDD was dead. How old is your iMac. Not ruling out the possibility that it might be a Yosemite issue tho.

Adampervez

I remember having a similar issue with one of my old Macbooks. It would start the boot process, load for a while and then just shut down. Turns out the HDD was dead. How old is your iMac. Not ruling out the possibility that it might be a Yosemite issue tho.

i thinks its 2011

Adampervez

Better take it to the Apple Store

yeah we r gonna have to, made a reservation...its a joke how this happens when my warranty finishes   :crossed:

bet im gonna have to pay ALOT

HighwayGuy

I'm thinking about getting a MacBook for uni, :excited2: 

But is it worth it if I wont be able to get the latest version of Office?  :confused:

I'm thinking about getting a MacBook for uni, :excited2:

But is it worth it if I wont be able to get the latest version of Office?  :confused:

It's totally worth it. Office for mac 2011 is alright, not as feature-rich as 2013 for windows but works.

HighwayGuy

It's totally worth it. Office for mac 2011 is alright, not as feature-rich as 2013 for windows but works.

Okay Thanks! 

Hopefully the new version will be out by the time I start in September anyway  :P

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived