Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

o<(0_0)>o Gaga/Katy Coincidences?

Quark

Featured Posts

BillieGOAT

Thank you for putting the alien in the title.  It lowered my expectations for this thread.

Shots fired for no reason?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since you're collecting coincidences, here's a few more;

We're both on GGD

We're both male (presumably)

We're both speaking English at the moment

Any of those thread worthy?

The thing is that these two are some very public people. And the conisidential parts are usually artistic ones.

The thing is that these two are some very public people. And the conisidential parts are usually artistic ones.

Nose piercings and the water bucket challenge aren't intrinsically artistic though

My point is, you're picking out irrelevant things to make something out of nothing.

This is the Gaga thoughts section. And I made a thread about a thought that has to do with Gaga. What is the problem?

Tokyo Rose

o<(0_0)>o

o<(0_0)>o

o<(0_0)>o

o<(0_0)>o

o<(0_0)>o

o<(0_0)>o

o<(0_0)>o

o<(0_0)>o

o<(0_0)>o

Literally all your threads have that and some sort of flame bait to bash another artist.

No, a majority of his threads are completely innocent questions, and this thread isn't really flamebait, it's a fair discussion.

And stay on topic. Your post was by far more flamebait than OP's  ;)

Everybody does ASL Ice Bucket Contest right now.  And piercing are so common now, its not really copying (especially considering it was just for MV and none of the MV style looked like Gaga). 

So NO. I wouldnt even call that coincidences. But I dont know why some members here are so obsessed with Katy. 

Nose piercings and the water bucket challenge aren't intrinsically artistic though

Most of the coincides are artistic ones. These two just add to my point that the Katy/Gaga coincidences happen very often.

holy scheisse

yeah. like when she had blue hair at the grammys after gagas teal era

or like when she dyed her hair green after gaga went green

or posting a piercing video within weeks of gaga

or releasing roar after applause's release was announced :flop:

i get that anybody can have any sort of look/do any sort of thing, and no one person intrinsically can call something "theirs" but katy always crops up with striking similarities and stuff within a short time frame of gaga. i feel u.

edit: or when she had a green slime VOMIT interlude at her tour

Tokyo Rose

or releasing roar after applause's release was announced :flop:

Exactly. Katy wasn't even hyping Prism at all before July 2013

Then Gaga announced ARTPOP release date, and suddenly Katy's tacky golden Prism truck appears out of the woodwork  :fail:

Some I feel like are just total coincidences, both of them riding a trend.

Other times, I think it's definitely more than a coincidence. Truthfully, yes Gaga didn't start most of them, but to me it seems more than coincidence that Katy jumps on it right after.

In Katy's defense, though, I feel like it's less her and more her styling team/creative team, or whatever. You'd think they'd aim for something different after all the backlash, particular TIHWD video.

3 points in and ready for more

Most of the coincides are artistic ones. These two just add to my point that the Katy/Gaga coincidences happen very often.

Ok so rather than making your thread look somewhat believable by actually adding artistic coincidences you used examples that are completely understandably everyday occurences?

Weasel

I don't think Gaga can be credited for the piercing. It's not something that millions of other people don't have. And the ice bucket challenge, really?? :deadbanana: It's like saying Katy copied her with green hair. Gaga pretty much wore the entire rainbow in terms of colours including blue, purple, grey, yellow, green, orange etc. Both of these girls have done so much in the past few years. So yes there are bound to be similarities. 

Archived