Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Should Gaga go Bluegrass/country for the next album?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I was listening to hoedown music earlier today at a bar while drinking a coors lite and a munching on a pulled pork sandwich and the music was definitely living through every molecule in my body and I thought to myself hmmm wouldn't it be amazing if gaga went full country for the next album? She's already done rap, hip hop, r&b, korean metal, raggae mexican with americano, rock, heavy metal and you and i was a coors lite southern honky tonk rock glam classic pop song and she totally served with mutt lange. How would you feel if her next album was towards this direction.The gp would totally be here for it and she'll gain some more country fans. Plus she totally served some slayful hoedown realness at sxsw and girlfriend rocks the guitar during her venus performances so I'm sure she can also serve guitar on songs from now on. Multitalented chanteuse. Ya'll aint ready for the slayage that will come if she goes with my idea :giveup:

If she slapped her vocals into any of these songs it would be perfection!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdxlA8UoNB0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_S9vnSUZXE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

No thank you. It's good music, but I don't see her doing it tbh. Also, everyone where I live (Alabama) listens to music similar to this, and Gaga is kind of my one escape from that :toofunny:

TEANUS

Now this was the potential the app could've had.....All of Gaga's fans have different musical tastes and with the app she could've explored every genre and type of music without have to make a whole album. All this classical rock and acoustic stuff could happen easier because the fans who weren't here for it could just stand by for a while because it wouldn't be like a whole era.

The wasted potential in the app

The wasted potential in the ARTPOP era

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

heavymlover

I like the idea of a more rock-ish sound. Unless it's a You & I type of song, I'm not here for that.

Alien Tulip

I would also enjoy more avant garde techno street kid metal pop songs like on born this way

Computer

Trying to fill the void left by Taylor's exit into pop? When will Gaga?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived