💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Redone Re-Followed Gaga Again!

mantanqin

Featured Posts

hoseUdown

Re-done? He made Gagas biggests hits- just

dance, poker face, bad romance, alejandro.. He is the best producer and you will deal. If gaga

wants more #1 she must work with GodOne. Garibay cant give her #1. we saw what did

MTN.... Before the new album she must has #1. but it would be interesting to hear zedds work.

No, just said my thought :)

idk. I have mixed feelings about redone, I love some of his work like Judas and Scheiße >>> but I can't @ what he's done to Hair, it's definitely Gaga's worst song ever. I would like to hear new kind of sound on the next album, not the traditional Gaga-Redone collaboration. but I'd be okay with max 2 redone songs.

DJWS FTW :party:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Optimus

what he's done to Hair, it's definitely Gaga's worst song ever.

Gurl, this song peaked higher than MTN even not being a single. People wont buy 174000 copies from Gagas worst song, right?

hoseUdown

Gurl, this song peaked higher than MTN even not being a single. People wont buy 174000 copies from Gagas worst song, right?

Gurlll, Katy has bunch of #1s, but still, all of them suck...

tumblr_lv871uxjhL1qjq55zo1_400.gif

Optimus

Gurlll, Katy has bunch of #1s, but still, all of them suck..

tumblr_lv871uxjhL1qjq55zo1_400.gif

Gurl, TD, E.T, dont suck.Maybe You will say that general public has a bad taste for #1 but when Gaga has #1 the public has pretty god taste, right? :)

hoseUdown

Gurl, TD, E.T, dont suck.Maybe You will say that general public has a bad taste for #1 but when Gaga has #1 the public has pretty god taste, right? :)

pretty much right gurl, gurl!

tumblr_m14czmgsq61qee6wmo1_500.gif

:tea:

MelbHawker

yep :tea:

He's been great for GaGa - the work they did together was absolutely perfect and phenomenally successful but I don't think his sound is progressing into anything more impressive. To be honest - the work he's done with Gaga is his best work and I don't think he can better that work. Time for new producers.

hoseUdown

He's been great for GaGa - the work they did together was absolutely perfect and phenomenally successful but I don't think his sound is progressing into anything more impressive. To be honest - the work he's done with Gaga is his best work and I don't think he can better that work. Time for new producers.

true tea, again!

RedOne has made amazing tracks for Gaga etc etc.

but she's constantly evolving as a musician/artist and she needs to step to the next level again. And I think RedOne is not able to flourish anymore :noparty:

gurl gurl gurl :derpga:

tumblr_m1mk6jeCX31qzytg5.gif

Archived