💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LGR- Sims 4 CAS Demo Review

mucinex

Featured Posts

mucinex

I love LGR because he's not afraid to call The Sims on their bullsh*t. And of course he did exactly so with the Sims 4 CAS Demo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62R03uOCGfI&list=UULx053rWZxCiYWsBETgdKrQ

Zsolti

the Demo is great tbh,I like it. The full game,no thanks

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Kermit the frog

The sim creation looks incredible :udidnt:

Who gives a fuq for colour and textures when u have plenty of them available anyway :smh:

Te lack of open world is very disappointing tho.

Interludicrous

The sim creation looks incredible :udidnt:

Who gives a fuq for colour and textures when u have plenty of them available anyway :smh:

Te lack of open world is very disappointing tho.

Well, the sims usually provides tons of features for different playstyles. I persoally love creating (mostly building but CAS as well), and the amount of available colors is pretty limiting if you have a specific vision in mind. So it depends on playstyle. I think EA wantes to focus more on casual players this time.

Paper Gangsta

Well, the sims usually provides tons of features for different playstyles. I persoally love creating (mostly building but CAS as well), and the amount of available colors is pretty limiting if you have a specific vision in mind. So it depends on playstyle. I think EA wantes to focus more on casual players this time.

Colors and textures doesn't mind since people will make custom content anyways

ThatSLAYGUY

I think EA wantes to focus more on casual players this time.

What about the die-hard fans?  :crossed:

ThatSLAYGUY

I Love LGR's reviews and it really is a shame that Sims 4 will not be available on Mac  :noparty:

Archived