mucinex

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would have been a nice follow up.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Benji

I would rather have ARTPOP over a jazz album any day, although I'm not a big fan of ARTPOP... She would have disappointed a lot of fans if she kept them waiting that long for a collaborative jazz album!

Born To Slay

No.

I'm so sick off everybody just wanting MORE MORE MORE. 

Adding more tracks wouldn't have made the album more successful or more praised by fans or any less polarising.

the only reason I suggested it is because Gaga teased us with so many songs we never got to hear. Is that fair?

giskardsb

What I disliked about AP was the fact that Gaga was forcing her own vision of art; art is making people see something that isn't really there, as a result the whole thing felt artsy and meaningless. I think the album name was a mistake and a turn off for many. Maybe shelving it was better because ARTPOP is musically also very poor, there was simply nothing revolutionary to it, it was a brand looking to become THE brand of pop.

Now Gaga really needs a TFM 2 to impress the world.

ARTPOP is  not even remotely "very poor" musically.

Oh my nonexisting god.... this forum is going NUTS, I swear!

Listen, kids. ARTPOP is not my favorite alberm, too, because IN MY OPINION it lacks a cohesive theme - and no, as an artist myself, I don't see this 'blank canvas' BÃ…llshÃŽ¹t she MADE UP THE LAST MINUTE.

Plus, the whole 'girl behind the curtain' BACKFIRED AS SHΙΤ because SHE was the one who said constantly that there is NO girl behind the curtain, "this is me 24/7". So suddenly, what, she shows us BlankCanvasGa and we are supposed to forget all the past?

Plus, she chickened OUT from doing political and social commentary, which was present even in THE FAME album for sataÃŽ·'s sake.

P.S. Sorry if this sounds pissed off, but I am; we have talked about this 100 times, and right now, the dope I just snorted was not as good as expected. kthnxbi gorl

Perform Living

PinkBalloons

ARTPOP is  not even remotely "very poor" musically.

Worst producers,

worst EDM = electro 2007-

I grew up with classic EDM and I hate electropop with passion, dubstep too :) TF and TFM were fun because they weren't those things.

Creyk

I mean...only if she would have given us better songs instead of those we got

I am pretty curious about Onion Girl and Temple...

Floxiemonster

She definitely should've released it but there are elements of time and promo that could've been better

This ^^

And she's Lady f***ing Gaga, she does whatever she wants anyway  :gaga:

I'm glad she shared ARTPOP with the world, but I'm very excited for what the future holds. I mean; the girl can SING, and it's time the GP sees beyond the meatdresses and high heels imho. 

mucinex

I mean...only if she would have given us better songs instead of those we got

I am pretty curious about Onion Girl and Temple...

OG is the one song I really want

monsterdreams

This ^^

And she's Lady f***ing Gaga, she does whatever she wants anyway  :gaga:

I'm glad she shared ARTPOP with the world, but I'm very excited for what the future holds. I mean; the girl can SING, and it's time the GP sees beyond the meatdresses and high heels imho.

Yeah she is very underrated as a musician and vocalist

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived