💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Do you feel guilty for disliking ARTPOP?

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

DriverMonster

The album is ok to me. To me, her worst. I love the other ones. The execution and everything about this album killed it for me. I think she was going thru hard times and it showed. She will be better next time.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

Same here!

Take notes ladies this is how you bump three pages of pressedness back into a dead thread

J68grYK.jpg

:lmao:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Hello Mr. Radio

Not at all. It's her worst album, messiest era and involved a two year wait for crappy material. She should feel bad for us.

Bradley

I hate lying, but I hated ARTPOP.  :cry:

which means you don't hate it anymore?

I don't think this thread should even be made. The haters are the only ones hating it, the fans and the GP generally loves it. It has great music and it is arguably my favorite Lady Gaga album, surpassing three of her previous efforts.

I feel guilty for not appreciating the album enough tbh.

Just because it's not Born This Way (a.k.a. the best album of all time) doesn't mean it's not good. It's flawless, better than any other album released the past 2 years  sans maybe BEYONCE.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Nah it's a pretty good album, and I only dislike it compared to her previous albums, but that's the common opinion anyway. If someday she makes a really ambitious/unique album that everyone likes but me, maybe I'd feel guilty, but I doubt that would happen.

I like ARTPOP so no. I may joke how it "flopped" or how is not good as other albums, but I like ARTPOP as much as other Gaga albums. :)

The actual theme of ARTPOP is what always irked me. "ARTPOP could mean anything" for example. Any artist could say that about one of their eras - it's a hugely embarrassing cop out, which basically said: "Look, I don't have a clue what this album is about so... make of it what you will."... But no, I don't feel guilty. I didn't go crazy over ARTPOP, but I think it's a good album. However, comparing it to her older work, it falls flat on its face. Sex Dreams had potential, for example, until she overdone the track into oblivion. Aura, too, until she decided to use drunk-like vocals (probably because her record label told her the demo vocals were too intrusive.) Unfortunately, it's The Fame Monster that still makes me scream out at night. It's just beyond perfection. Absurdly good, ridiculously infectious, disgustingly amazing. 

Archived