💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would You Mind If Gaga Undergoes Plastic Surgery?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

When did se inject things?

Sometime between BTW and AP, apparently. She talked about it in one of the first interviews she has done this era.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait... Gaga has taken injections? Someone please explain to me. :duck: I know she uses tape to make her skind look better but I haven't heard anything about injections. And I KNOW she hasn't had anything done to her lips. Has she? :sweat:

---

I wouldn't be very happy about it at all. Only because she is so beautiful as is and I wouldn't want to change one bit. She can use makeup to make herself look the way she desires so I wouldn't want her to go as far as surgery. :cry:

And besides Born This Way would feel so different... She wouldn't be born that way...

Just look at her:

o-LADY-GAGA-570.jpg?5

She doesn't need it.

Watch this interview. She opens up about her addiction to fillers. I can't tell you the exact moment, I was just too lazy to watch the full thing again :emma:

EDIT : 41:30 if you want the specific part about injections.

On a side note : Inez asked her to stop with these injections. Oh, and her lips are really different now. You just have to compare two pictures, one from 2008/9/10/11/(early)12 and the other one from 2013/14. The difference is obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WcSDPWSMOI

Dangerous Man

Mess :duck:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I personally wish she leaves her face alone, she's bloated as **** from the injections already anyway.

If I remember right I've heard that the reason of change of her face shape is lupus, since it requires medications which makes fat accumulate in such areas as face or something.

Anyway I wouldn't mind - if she feels like it then why not

If I remember right I've heard that the reason of change of her face shape is lupus, since it requires medications which makes fat accumulate in such areas as face or something.

Aw, if that's the case I'm sorry. :(

However, she did admit to doing injections so it could be a combination. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Dangerous Man

Great to hear that! :party:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

LoveandMagic

Don't hate, but I thought she had a nose job. Earlier in her career her nose seems larger, her lips thinner, and her cheeks more narrower. I can believe she's had injections. But I thought she looked so gorgeous early in her career.

I still think she is very beautiful, but if she really wanted it, it's her money, time and body. Unfortunately looks are part of the biz. I would think though that she would embrace her uniqueness instead of wanting to have a cookie cutter aesthetic, but most people have parts of themselves they hate and would change if they had the resources. I just hope she never goes overboard and comes to regret it. 

Whatever makes her happy (but keep healthy, Gaga).

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Jeff Kunst

Depends if she did it creatively, or just out of insecurity.

I wouldn't have minded if she had kept the Born This Way horns permanently. Then again, the wrath of Orlan...

I would be disappointed because she is beautiful as she is. And she would come across as hypocritical due to the fact she teaches us to love ourselves for who we are. Its her body though so I would respect any decision she makes :yes:

Love Trumps Hate

It's shocking that so many people in this thread said that it would make her a hypocrite if she had any work done because she's preaching acceptance.

Born This Way isn't about how you were physically born but how you were born inside. How you feel inside about yourself. If you were born a male but feel you are a woman on the inside then by all means go for it and make that change that will make you complete - physically and mentally. That's what BTW is about - accepting your inner self and making that change (if needed) to feel who you truly are.

I don't care what she does to herself as long as it makes her happy and that's all that matters.

She already has. She has had a nose job, botox, facial fillers.

This is not hate. I do not judge her for it.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I personally wish she leaves her face alone, she's bloated as **** from the injections already anyway.

THIS.

As if people didn't know that she's had cosmetic surgeries :toofloppy:

Archived