đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would You Mind If Gaga Undergoes Plastic Surgery?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Would you?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, I think it makes people horrible and not younger personally it also mostly looks really fake 

Morphine Prince

Not my face = not my business.

I will still have an opinion on how it looks though.

inuborg

I don't think she should touch her face, but a boob lift would do wonders for her :) 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I personally wish she leaves her face alone, she's bloated as **** from the injections already anyway. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Bradley

I will still follow and love her but I would not encourage her to do so as she has preached messages about loving ourselves.

If she wants to look beautiful, she can easily wear beautiful outfits and put on make ups that make sense instead of the weird ones. No need for a surgery.

Alien Tulip

It wouldn't surprise me as she's already done work to her face many times but of course I'll be disappointed. I like Gaga's natural face and wish she would stop getting botox and getting her lips done every few months.

Andy McQueen

Yes, because she is beautiful the way she is. I'm glad those injections are only temporary ...

Blue Jeans

if she feels like she needs it, than its not our business... She was BTW and i'll still support her :pawsup:

#getaboobJob gags :hor:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Robotboy

you clearly don't know the message of born this way :)

she already done like on her teeth and lips and if she wants to do it when she's older fine. i hope she doesn't overdo it tho but its her business.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

She doesn't need any surgery, I think she looks incredible just the way she is, but if she feels the need then it is her body.

Archived