Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Katy Perry with septum piercing on her TIHWD REMIX cover

lego

Featured Posts

Are Septum piercings invented by Gaga now are you f*cking serious? 

People get them done daily. Hell even I was thinking about getting mine done

I guess I'm copying Gaga then yeah?

Calm down. I don't know who you are talking to..

FreePalestine

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the cover! And THIS IS HOW WE DO is my fav PRISM song right now. :legend: You could at least put a link to the remix in your post.

rebornrocks

Mess @ people acting like septum piercings aren't a super popular style choice that thousands of people get every day.

Besides, if you wanna call that copying, then there's a handful of singers who had septum piercings before Gaga.  :oops:

Please guys don't be ridiculous, it's not only that obviously Gaga didn't invent septum but also she wasn't the first artist to wear it. And taking into account the way Katy stole FKA twigs' hairstyle on TIHWD video I'd say it's her she got it from. You're starting to act like Madonna's fans

Phoenix

Remix already out? :awkney:

She looks cute. I want her sweater. ebf69f50.gif

Damn, your signature. :wtfga:

💎

rebornrocks

Remix already out? :awkney:

Damn, your signature. :wtfga:

Well, it's more of a remix that would go on a single's remix EP on iTunes. Nothing that would get promoted to radio.  :yes:

And it's only that big bc I was on this site from 2011 to 2012, and then stopped using it for 2 years, and I guess signature rules changed (idk why tbh).  Everyone always mentions it whenever I post something lmao  :dies:

PrinceGaga

I'm sorry, but is there anything she won't copy from Gaga? Seriously it's becoming annoying. 

Couldn't have said it better myself. I used to like Katy but she is turning a bit sour for my liking...

soundwave

The only thing that bothers me about this cover is that it is really poorly designed, I'm sorry. It looks like Lana Del Rey's AKA album cover  :sick:

Archived