💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift's New Lead Single is "Very Poppy; Not a Love Song At All"

Prometheus

Featured Posts

Prometheus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLrRLqYrSds

What we know from the video...

According to DJ Christopher K from Sacramento’s 107.9 The Edge, T-Swift’s latest single will be called "Shake it Off."

The DJ reportedly got a first listen to the single.

Over the course of a few tweets Christopher is dishing that the track is quote “not a love song at all,†and continued “Funny line from Taylor's new song: "They say I date too much & can't make em stay!" haha It's a positive song, not a love song.â€

He also said: “The new Taylor is VERY fun & VERY poppy! Has a good message too, not to worry bout what ppl think of u, just shake it off†and added “It's very fun & upbeat, and has a catchy horn sound playing throughout. She even pokes a little fun at herself in it!â€

Leading up until now, a lot of T-Swift fans got in on the speculation and thought that her new song might have had something to do with a Polaroid since one of the “clues†she shared a couple weeks ago very prominently featured a Polaroid camera. And for those of you out there too young to know you gotta SHAKE a polaroid picture after you take pic…so maybe he IS on to something.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prometheus

im sorry this sounds so boring

Queen Slaylor is coming to snatch weaves and you will deal.

tumblr_m3xrr9jVD31rn435g.gif

djBuffoon

I think Taylor is great, but this is... not the direction I would've expected or wanted her to take. :huh: And the description is giving me some serious "Problem" teas.

Prometheus

still sounds overly counrty

If you think the album Red is country at all then you are crazy. :laughga: You don't know country. :spin:

mucinex

If you think the album Red is country at all then you are crazy. :laughga: You don't know country. :spin:

neither does taylor :ohwell:

Archived