đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Lady Gaga - The Queen

Dodo

Featured Posts

[it's 2015, gaga just released her lead single, "The Queen" which ceases to exist]

SINGLE COVER:

4dkYQSa.jpg

LISTEN HERE:

http://soundcloud.com/monstersgiu/lady-gaga-the-queen 

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

Id meltdown if it was still the clean version :smh:

JaysAMess

There's something about this song that I don't like, and I really don't know what it is.. It's just very meh.

omg ok i fixed the horrible spelling error :deadbanana: how did i mix that up 

You didn't fix that horrible cover though.

There's something about this song that I don't like, and I really don't know what it is.. It's just very meh.

did you honestly think i was going to spend a lot of time on a fake cover for a thread that everybody is going to hate on anyway,

Example one:

tumblr_mslvkmQtWx1sx6krro1_500.gif

djBuffoon

My reaction would be the same as it was in 2011: ambivalence. I'm sorry, the final minute aside, I don't care for this song. 

JaysAMess

did you honestly think i was going to spend a lot of time on a fake cover for a thread that everybody is going to hate on anyway,

Example one:

Because it's really difficult to google image search "lady gaga the queen cover", right?

I'd be so happy, I LOVE The Queen. I don't understand the hate for it on this website, it's such a good song :legend:

Flawless

people would be like "oh, she's so pretentious, she is not the queen!!!!! let's drag ha!!"

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Because it's really difficult to google image search "lady gaga the queen cover", right?

I didn't like any of them, so I just picked a relevant image & added text. Why are you arguing with me, pick on another thread lol :rip: 

Archived