💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lets replace one of the artrave outfits with this

OysterBaby

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be unreal!!!!!! Pyro is the only thing missing in this show... and if she entered with that, I probably would have fainted.

RAMMSTEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best band in terms of performance, controversy, etc.

It's like Gaga, but in form of a german industrial metal band.

OysterBaby

That would be unreal!!!!!! Pyro is the only thing missing in this show... and if she entered with that, I probably would have fainted.

i wouldnt want her to open with it bc i feel like it would be the most exciting/shocking/wow moment of the show.

LOVED the artrave although nothing happened that made me want to pee myself like this would lol

glockenpop

Confetti and fire don't mix tbh.

Tropico

Seems very dangerous... That guy doesn't have as many people on stage as Gaga does. The dancers/instrumentalists could all get burnt and crowd interaction would be limited for safety reasons. So no more bending down to hold hands of fans or running off stage to take a couple of felfies and no more balloon castle.

So...

no-thank-you.gif

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

People being like "doesn't go with the theme"

Ok there's about 100 things that don't go with a "rave" theme on this tour, but she's still going at it in full force.

Sometimes, monsters, in order to create an electrifying and stunning effect we go a little out of the box with a word we call "heightened"... No, nobody is going to a rave with pyro coming out of their wings, but as the ring leader of the f*cking show, you do what you do, and how you do, and when you do, to burn that f*cking venue right down to the ground. Now stfu and give me wings blowing sparkles and glitter

PinkBalloons

Now that's just embarrassing :)

People being like "doesn't go with the theme"

Ok there's about 100 things that don't go with a "rave" theme on this tour, but she's still going at it in full force.

Sometimes, monsters, in order to create an electrifying and stunning effect we go a little out of the box with a word we call "heightened"... No, nobody is going to a rave with pyro coming out of their wings, but as the ring leader of the f*cking show, you do what you do, and how you do, and when you do, to burn that f*cking venue right down to the ground. Now stfu and give me wings blowing sparkles and glitter

Sparkle and glitter beats fire. YAY!

Archived