đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The MARVEL Cinematic Universe - Civil War now in theaters

Spock

Featured Posts

bionic

I will be pissed if there isn't some sort of scene in AoU like

Tony gets in his Iron Man suit and starts talking to JARVIS, who doesn't reply because, unknown to Tony, he's been taken by Ultron to create the Vision

buy bionic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

I will be pissed if there isn't some sort of scene in AoU like

Hidden Content

​to become you mean :fan: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Spock

According to Latino Review, Carol Danvers has already been cast and will appear in Age of Ultron as part of the new team of Avengers, as written in in previous drafts of the script :excited2: (which if you think about it, goes with what Joss said that there will be surprise characters or whatever). They're also saying that, apparently, a 16 year old kid from Weeds has been cast as Peter Parker

http://www.latino-review.com/news/has-marvel-found-their-captain-marvel
http://www.latino-review.com/news/spider-man-casting-rumor-and-quesada-chimes-in-on-parkermorales

This is all unconfrimed of course, but LR is pretty reliable with info like this. They're the ones that first started reporting on the Sony/Marvel deal for Spider Man

who will love me when the night is over

Pure Adrenaline

so Peter Parker will appear in A2 ? but like

zexion_armando

Today's little tidbit reveal that Wanda uses Telekinesis rather than Magic has really dissapointed me...

Just say magic, damn it. Stop being so scared

bionic

Today's little tidbit reveal that Wanda uses Telekinesis rather than Magic has really dissapointed me...

Just say magic, damn it. Stop being so scared

​mte

i wonder if they'll try this with dr strange

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

why are they so scared to say magic tho .... it's not like the fans will care much, or they are afraid that it will loose  credibility because there isn't scientific explanation 

I remember when Spider-Man met Dr.Strange the concept of magic was still very tricky and the way they approached it tho by the end of the episode they accepted the existence of magic

bionic

I mean it's not even like they have to explain it properly. Could just have a quick "There are some things beyond our understanding" line and be done with it

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

in Thor they explained their magic as our science :pole:

Pure Adrenaline

Pure Adrenaline

idk how hours they are going to make this one .. .but sure they will include hell lot of people in it, they are introducing 4 new characters from what the trailers have shown + if the rumours about the surprise character end up being true and it's Carol Danvers  that makes 5 new characters one of whom is the main antagonist ... I hope that they wont make it look messy and crowded with 100x diffrent characters being shaped for 2hours film 

bionic

idk how hours they are going to make this one .. .but sure they will include hell lot of people in it, they are introducing 4 new characters from what the trailers have shown + if the rumours about the surprise character end up being true and it's Carol Danvers  that makes 5 new characters one of whom is the main antagonist ... I hope that they wont make it look messy and crowded with 100x diffrent characters being shaped for 2hours film 

​Think it was said to be 2 and a half hours. If Carol is in it then it should only be a quick cameo

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​Think it was said to be 2 and a half hours. If Carol is in it then it should only be a quick cameo

​yes but the director hyped that there is another character joining the avengers that we don't see in any of the trailers ... so if Carol makes just cameo then it means that there will be 6th character introduction :messga: 

bionic

​yes but the director hyped that there is another character joining the avengers that we don't see in any of the trailers ... so if Carol makes just cameo then it means that there will be 6th character introduction http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_messga.png 

Black Panther? Some Asgardian? Better not be flop Coulson

buy bionic

Archived