Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Carrie Underwood reported to do SuperBowl halftime show 2015

LordDisick

Featured Posts

LordDisick

It looks like America's sweetheart might be headlining this season's Super Bowl Halftime show. According to sports blog, Terezowens, the American Idol alum could follow in the footsteps of Beyonce, Bruno Mars, and Madonna, and take the stage at the 2015 Super Bowl show.
The sports site is saying that multiple inside sources with the NFL have revealed to them that Underwood is definitely the front-runner for the concert event.

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/35204/20140813/carrie-underwood-years-superbowl-halftime-performer-sunday-night-football-singer.htm?exe=reporter

carrie-underwood-4x6-9-13-13-edit.jpg

:popcorn:

It's also close to the time where the NFL announces the performer. So these leaks aren't surprising. And she's performed at NFL games so many times before, they love her.

This isn't confirmed just so everybody knows. The NHL is probably in negotiations with several artists right now and Carrie is one of those artists. They don't announce who is performing for at least another 3 weeks and the performer could change.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carrie?! Has she even had a Hot 100 #1 single yet? I don't she has enough iconic/popular songs to keep 100 million+ viewers nationwide entertained for twelve minutes.

monsterdreams

Could be a great show

They haven't gone in That direction before

But gaga comes next :hor:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Robotboy

i had bet o katy. i would have loved her attempt to sing live there :crossed:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

LordDisick

Carrie?! Has she even had a Hot 100 #1 single yet? I don't she has enough iconic/popular songs to keep 100 million+ viewers nationwide entertained for twelve minutes.

before he cheats was big

I hope this is an entire troll post before I drag you

Pierre

I was hoping for Rihanna to make her comeback in the SB. :noparty:

I don't even know a song by Carrie. :flop:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived