💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Ariana Grande ft. Zedd - 'Break Free'

mcoop

Featured Posts

This era has been anything but "bad b---h." Where are you getting that from? :toofunny:

Gurl that's the point, she tries so hard to be cool and edgy but is just a cringe-fest.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

This looks like something Aqua would do back in the late 90's.

:lmao: Aqua!! This so much.

I wish she would have stick to that Barbarella inspired video she was teasing. It would have been really cool.

I do like the bit of her floating and a couple of others, though, and I think she looks really good in it (loving the Blonds inspired bodies, did they design them?)

However, I find the whole baby faced thing she puts on irritating. Puhlease, she's like 21 and we all know she's riding that Big Sean diq :hor:

And PLEASE STOP saying it's Star Wars/Trek inspired, it's insulting. Aliens and planets =/= Star Wars/trek :toofunny:

who will love me when the night is over

Jacob Marley

I've never seen Ariana as an extremely s-xy person but... wow.  :heat:

Oh and where is this gay kiss? All I saw was an older dude kiss a short black lady???

One last thing - I reeeeeally want some big choreo to come out of her sometime soon. Like I keep waiting for her to bust it out and own it.

aquaprincess

BREAK FREE >>>>> PROBLEM 

this tbh. i like it. it's obviously meant to be cheesy. its nice to see her not looking so serious.

I really love this video actually.  I've been iffy on whether or not I really like Ariana, but this is so cute and entertaining and fun.

Some of the effects look kinda meh but overall I like it, especially the dance scene with Zedd and that kiss  :flutter:

I don't really like her music, but I thought the video was a cute nod to Barbarella, Star Wars & Star Trek.

Psychedelic

OMG! I loooove this song but the video was so cheesy, it makes me think it was made like that on purpose. The whole thing makes me cringe :deadbanana: It will sure get lots of views :toofunny:

JustPokeHerFace

She was hot when her legs were fully exposed and Zedd was hot too, but other than that, this was awful. How could someone who was such a good actress become so awkward on camera? 

Archived