💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets about Robin Williams, mentions BTW Foundation

Hellspont

Featured Posts

Willy Wonka

Can we NOT turn this thread into a stupid b---h fest? She cares about issues like depression, which is why she created this foundation, and sometimes people dont have an outlet to go to. Just stop. 

Take a breath. That was unnecessarily aggressive.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaggedMonster

He tweet is very sweet. As for the 'plug' of her foundation, I can see people are going to be annoyed by it but I don't think it's inappropriate since part of what the BTW foundation does is dealing with issues like this. It's not like she promoted her perfume or anything commercial.

Can we NOT turn this thread into a stupid b---h fest? She cares about issues like depression, which is why she created this foundation, and sometimes people dont have an outlet to go to. Just stop. 

^^All of this

Koreku

do you know how many people are finding out just now that the BTW foundation helps with depression :rip: including me :rip: :rip:  :rip:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

No Angel

Yeah, she might get dragged for the BTWF Plug, but I know her intentions are in the right place. This topic is something close to her heart, so.. 

Willy Wonka

Genuine question: Is the BTWF actually active? Like, what have they been doing? They were going strong in 2012 and early 2013, but I haven't really heard anything from them over the past year and a half.

>Says not to turn it into a b---h fest.

>Makes a post that's making it a b---h fest.

I'm not saying her BTW Foundation works or not, but going to an outlet by a pop girl isn't the brightest idea. :shrug:

Spyro the Dragon

Oh god, she's gonna get dragged for bringing the born this way foundation into this. :rip:

why?  :confused: hope not 

There are people out there who genuinely need help. The BTW Foundation is Gaga's way of helping. 

Let's not act like referencing it was totally irrelevant to the situation.

Genuine question: Is the BTWF actually active? Like, what have they been doing? They were going strong in 2012 and early 2013, but I haven't really heard anything from them over the past year and a half.

Call them 

No Angel

It's still a thing, I believe. I guess it just hasn't been in the spotlight cause she went quiet for a lot of 2013, plus the financial drama that followed regarding the foundation.

I also assume it was a huge deal for her because we were still in the BTW era when it started and she was touring in 2012 for that album.

MonsterMum

Aww she knows what it is to deal with depressions, nice that she tweeted and gave people a hand in case they wanna reach out.

somnambulist

Take a breath. That was unnecessarily aggressive.

No it's not. It was warranted because even with the best intentions people have to make mountains out of molehills. Everything she does people have to "drag her".

So annoying. People need to just shut up sometimes. It's obvious she genuinely cares, who and why would she get dragged? This fanbase needs to remember why they joined this site to begin with. If other fanbases drag her, fine, but this isn't ATRL. I'm not saying to kiss her ass either, be objective, but stop with this attitude of everything she does being negative.

why?   :confused: hope not

Bringing her own charity after many people are skeptical about it into a tweet about a famous celebrity... not a good idea.

No it's not. It was warranted because even with the best intentions people have to make mountains out of molehills. Everything she does people have to "drag her".

So annoying. People need to just shut up sometimes. It's obvious she genuinely cares, who and why would she get dragged? This fanbase needs to remember why they joined this site to begin with. If other fanbases drag her, fine, but this isn't ATRL. I'm not saying to kiss her ass either, be objective, but stop with this attitude of everything she does being negative.

Can we NOT turn this thread into a stupid b---h fest?

seriously.. it's not that big of a deal... calm down.

Spyro the Dragon

Willy Wonka

If nothing else, the BTWF website has a great list of resources organized by specific issue, so it really is a good starting point if someone (especially a young adult or teen) is dealing with mental issues.

RAMROD

She also tweeted about the "you are not alone" ones.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived