Featured Posts

Hellspont

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/499060683502125056

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/499061455853854720

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willy Wonka

good for her. i wish i knew more about what the btw foundation actually does.

EDIT: and the site has crashed :fat:

Oh god, she's gonna get dragged for bringing the born this way foundation into this. :rip:

Spyro the Dragon

She should've reference a suicide hotline than her foundation if she was going to do that.   :smh:

But she did had good intentions.. I'd give her that.

Spyro the Dragon

Brainiac

Oh god, she's gonna get dragged for bringing the born this way foundation into this. :rip:

and that's a damn shame because she obviously has nothing but purely good intentions.

Koreku

She wouldn't get dragged just for providing support through her own sources

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Elizabeth

He tweet is very sweet. As for the 'plug' of her foundation, I can see people are going to be annoyed by it but I don't think it's inappropriate since part of what the BTW foundation does is dealing with issues like this. It's not like she promoted her perfume or anything commercial.

somnambulist

She should've reference a suicide hotline than her foundation if she was going to do that.   :smh:

Can we NOT turn this thread into a stupid b---h fest? She cares about issues like depression, which is why she created this foundation, and sometimes people dont have an outlet to go to. Just stop. 

Ray of Light

Yeah. I cringed a bit at the mention of the foundation; but now I see she did it with a good heart and great intentions. I hope others focus on Gaga's sentient and the message of hope; not the promo.

One Five Ten

I disagree. It might be HER charity, but it is a charity and one that really helps, especially with youth that are exposed to the Robin Williams tragedy today.

Archived