💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Sims 2 Super Collection released to Mac App Store for $30

Essence

Featured Posts

I'm not sure if this was posted already, but Aspyr has released a version of The Sims 2 featuring the Seasons, Open for Business, Nightlife, Pets, University and Bon Voyage expansion packs in addition to the Happy Holiday, Family Fun, and Glamour Life stuff packs. It is $30 and takes up close to 8 GB.

screen800x500.jpeg

I think i will be purchasing this :) I've given up on the future of The Sims because of the atrocity that is The Sims 4, but i grew up loving The Sims 2 and The Sims 3. I have all the expansions for PC but a collection on mac would be fantastic. 

PC users got the Ultimate Collection for free, so it's unfair that Mac users have to pay for even less content. The Sims 2 games for Mac were always more expensive, and some weren't even made in Mac form. They resolved this with The Sims 3, making the disc playable on both types of computers. Now with The Sims 4 they're ditching macs (half of the fanbase) entirely.

Kitana

ea gave the super collection for free till 31th july tbh via origin

You will learn respect!

I could probably find a whole collection on ebay for $4 :lmao:

Not for Mac lol. They were always a b---h about mac ports, they were like twice as expensive, still are.

They finally made them Windows AND Mac compatible for The Sims 3. Now for TS4 they're just ditching Mac, 50% of the fanbase, entirely.

Probglum

Bought all of them individually YEARS ago. Bye.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

ea gave the super collection for free till 31th july tbh via origin

i know but for pc only

mac users always getting the short end of the stick when it comes to ea

30 dollars after it was just given out on Origin for free on PC?  :wtf: I feel sorry for fans on mac that didn't get the same deal

Archived