Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Gaga would never auto-tune her voice again."

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

That J

Gaga wants to sing and sing for REAL and she has the talent to do that in any capacity and do it well! I'm here for it!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
notamember

This statement of hers sounds too PHONEY imo...It's like, her voice goes so well with autotune...I can't imagine living in a world where we don't get to hear her futuristic voice like in HML or even the ARTPOP bridge (!!!) SOMEONE HELP ME OMG...why is she s*itting on her own legacy?

It's like saying "music not the bling" was just a load of bulls* all this time...this kind of music I make is not selling so I'm going to switch genres to make more money...that's how I'm facing this little "rebellion" of hers.

I can't accept this. Now I kinda hope CTC flops bad so she can learn to be grateful for what she has #notevensorry

Um..... :sick: You're taking this completely the wrong way.

Battle 4 Ur Life

NOT HERE FOR ADELEGA!!!

And I take back the money part. I know she ain't doing this for the money cuz I'd like to quote her: "homie, I got plenty". That's a fact and we all know it. but it does sound like something she is doing to get the GP attention's back, and if she is willing to just forget who she is and where she came from just to achieve this is gonna be her biggest fail yet imo

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ryhanna
She cried as she recorded Lush Life, and wanted to re-record it, but Tony dried her tears as she sang and wouldn’t let her redo it.

That. Is. So. Adorable.

Honestly, Tony sounds like he's been a really good influence on Gaga. When he speaks about her, you can tell that he truly, genuinely, 100% honestly believes in her talents and artistry. He doesn't just want to be her friend and collaborator because she's one of the biggest pop stars on the planet, he really thinks she's something special and he's guiding her in the right direction. 

The last few months, since things for Cheek to Cheek started picking up the pace, I feel like Gaga's gotten more confident in herself and even a little happier overall. I can't help but feel that a lot of that is because of Tony.

That statement about Tony drying her tears and not letting her re-record her emotional vocals, Gaga wanting to steer away from auto-tune and experiment with rock and acoustic music… I feel like Tony's just been an incredible influence on Gaga, and allowing her the confidence to open up and do the things she's always wanted to do. It's beautiful. 

EGOT2027

Hahahaha nooooo.

Have you heard any acapellas? Yoü and I is autotuned a lot. They use it on every song. Always. (The exception would be Dope)

Totally agree 100%

I think her pop music HAS to have auto tune in order to sound perfect. All pop music is auto tuned.

I do believe she has an amazing voice but that doesn't mean she is ALWAYS in-tune, because she isn't.

Where is there auto-tune in You and I?!

michaelxfennell

I like that she autotunes for effect and not because she isn't capable of singing. We know she can sing. I'm not worried that she will completely drift away from pop music, and I'm happy she is making music with Tony that she is so passionate about, but sometimes I wonder if she is going to give up up on pop music.

Economy

No autotune? :omg: Baby not **** can beat Starstruck :coffee:

Tbh people criticise autotune too much. Its one thing if ur trying to cover up a crappy voice. But sometimes u just want cool synthesized sounds and there aint nothing wrong with it :shrug:

Gagaloo911

Meh. Gaga using "never" means she likely will again at some point. Probly on her next pop/electronic album.

But I'm here for it for albums like the jazz one. Hell I wouldn't even care if she never used auto-tune again, not a big deal to me as it's not like she uses it for much. She certainly doesn't need it

GreenEyes

This statement of hers sounds too PHONEY imo...It's like, her voice goes so well with autotune...I can't imagine living in a world where we don't get to hear her futuristic voice like in HML or even the ARTPOP bridge (!!!) SOMEONE HELP ME OMG...why is she s*itting on her own legacy?

It's like saying "music not the bling" was just a load of bulls* all this time...this kind of music I make is not selling so I'm going to switch genres to make more money...that's how I'm facing this little "rebellion" of hers.

I can't accept this. Now I kinda hope CTC flops bad so she can learn to be grateful for what she has #notevensorry

:wtf: you seriously need to stop.

Stefani328

That. Is. So. Adorable.

Honestly, Tony sounds like he's been a really good influence on Gaga. When he speaks about her, you can tell that he truly, genuinely, 100% honestly believes in her talents and artistry. He doesn't just want to be her friend and collaborator because she's one of the biggest pop stars on the planet, he really thinks she's something special and he's guiding her in the right direction. 

The last few months, since things for Cheek to Cheek started picking up the pace, I feel like Gaga's gotten more confident in herself and even a little happier overall. I can't help but feel that a lot of that is because of Tony.

That statement about Tony drying her tears and not letting her re-record her emotional vocals, Gaga wanting to steer away from auto-tune and experiment with rock and acoustic music… I feel like Tony's just been an incredible influence on Gaga, and allowing her the confidence to open up and do the things she's always wanted to do. It's beautiful. 

All of this.

Obviously she's just excited about Cheek to Cheek. And it's not like a little autotune here and there killed anybody... plus she's an electronic pop artist. 

I never even notice when she uses autotune, besides the really obvious ones like HML. But in cases like those, autotune is just a tool. It's not she's using to to sound better.

RAMROD

Well folks, looks like we will have to say bye to her Dance Pop era, and say hello to Adult Pop phase. :lolgaga:

Personally I'd love it tho.

Something like Tori Amos or such.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived