GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky

Something is really wrong here...

Gaga-somethingiswrong_zps2ff166ab.jpg

That's the leg from the guy facing down, having a spiderman stand. 

Crossfit

LadyCaligula

Im not a fan of this perfume concept but its a good ad... very good althoigh it seems like an outtake from FAME. It seems a similar concept to me. She looks alot like she did with the orange (or pink) hair in the Fame video.(am i thinking of the fame commercial ro that photo on the piano in harpers bazaar)

This is so not her. She doesn't even feel as passionate as she was with Fame.

why would she be? its her second perfume. this one is more about money than art...and thats ok. she can do somthing evey now an then without having it super eccentric. 

LadyCaligula

The first page of this thread is a mess :lmao:

Erm. She sounded stupid when she said that at the Glamour awards like a week before launching the Versace campaign (which was worse than this). I don't think anyone cares.

I dont see the huge deal with this... shes always photoshopped...and always contradictory. Every comment she's ever made has generally been followed up with the opposite... thats how she is. we all know that she does that and always ignore it... so why make a big deal out of a highly commercial venture? Perfumes have to sell, she has to be commercially viable to people other than her fans AN D MEN since this is a unis-x perfume. People always say shes not traditionally beautiful (which I disagree with...shes extremely beautiful but whatever) so they s-xxed her up a bit for the sake of selling perfume. its not a big deal

Why did they hire some model? I want Gaga to be the face of her own perfume. :cry:

are you serious?

If Gaga cared about being photoshopped and it being so obvious, she would've done those Versace ads. Her Versace ads don't look like her at all. She looks artificial. I agree this looks bad, but it still isn't as bad as those Versace ads. I cringe when I see them in the mall.  

I am prob one of the more negative fans at times but I dont get why you all say this! The Versace ads look just like her...did you see her at the VMAS...she looked the same as in the ads...

Archived