Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

artRAVE in N. America: Time to Reflect

Lum

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiDONTCURE

When she looked at me during Applause, just the whole experience, being able to see her three times. 

MiMiMonsterx3

Seeing her hometown show live from front row was already the greatest experience of my life.

But then Gaga inviting me to come backstage after the show surpassed any expectations I had for that night. I remember walking around with my gift & letter & telling everyone I wasn't getting my hopes up to get backstage & that I just wanted to enjoy the show...but inside I was crying at how much I needed the chance for her to read my letter & give me hug.

My best memory is that I got to meet my biggest inspiration & she knows everything that I ever wanted to tell her & thank her for. The show was beautiful, the experience was unreal, & the Monsters I met in both NYC & Atlantic City are some of the most gracious people I've met. 

What a gift this era has given me. I don't care what anyone says about ARTPOP, this era has left its mark on me forever & left me excited for Gaga's next adventures. :kisses::pawsup: 

thefamebitch

Truly magical.  Up until this year, I was always on the balcony.  She was always like the size of an ant whenever I'd see her but I'm so lucky and blessed to have been as close as I was to her during the artRAVE.  Also I am incredibly blessed to have met her as well during this tour.  It's really been a dream come true for me and my close monster friends, especially after the BTWB tour incident literally a couple days before our BTWB in Chicago.  We came to rave and Gaga slayed us  :worship:

gagaforgaga2010

This was my first tour where I had the means to be a bit of a Midwest roadie. Before, all my friends got to go to several shows in the Midwest, where I, on the other hand, could only go to one on each leg because of school and work. With the show being in the summer this time around, I was able to go to Detroit and Chicago. Meeting everyone was so great. I really enjoyed that each show was a different experience

It was fun. She sang a bit of MTN at my show, and screamed at my section during Alejandro. Like, literally screamed for three whole seconds.

Very nice show, and I think everything was really well done. I enjoyed BTWB more, but that doesn't take away the fact that I still really enjoyed artRave.

3 points in and ready for more

When I saw her backstage before the show, walking around. :giveup: And the atmosphere was AMAZING. I'm not a huge fan of her music anymore but she blew me away.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Archived