💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Jeff's DM about ARTPOP Act 2 is true?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

How can you tell it's fake though?

I want to know so we can finally know if this is true or not :rip:

Why you decided to quote me, when everybody in here is saying that is fake?  :sweat:

🌹 free britney 🌹

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys so I did some testing. I went into my DM's and made a fake convo with someone. If he had change it, when he clicked back into the DM it would of reseted back to the real convo. The only way this is fake if it's actually 2 videos merged into one......

It could be two merged videos tbh... I mean, if it was with a real camera recording the screen, it would be impossible to merge 2 videos, but it's possible this way :/

Ronlop

It could be two merged videos tbh... I mean, if it was with a real camera recording the screen, it would be impossible to merge 2 videos, but it's possible this way :/

He didn't merge it though.

He literally sent me the video 2 minutes after I asked him.

He at first sent me a video but then he didn't want to share because there were private numbers on it so he filmed again and sent me it like 2 minutes later in Tinychat.

Who the hell is Jeff? The only Jeff I'm going to believe is Jeff Koons  :manicure:

Jeff works for Interscope :rip:

Electric Venus

Hmm well...could someone maybe ask him to shoot a full video or atleast admit he is faking this? :rip:

I find all of this kind of weird as well. And we're not even sure Jeff even knows something

he admitted on atrl he was pulling a joke on a monster but he spread it and it got out of control, check the base

stackhouse

Yeah but also notice that when he clicks that DM, You can see the last things he said and it matches. Could he edit that as well ? :confused:

I don't know what to believe right now as well

You can edit the html and sh*t. It's possible :/

Ronlop

he admitted on atrl he was pulling a joke on a monster but he spread it and it got out of control, check the base

Really? :shocked: :shocked:

Do you have a link?

Look what he posted above though

Ronlop

This is fake, but the information is real. It just didn't come from Jeff

???

What

What's going on :confused:

RainingOnMe

This is fake, but the information is real. It just didn't come from Jeff

The information is not real... :rip:

It wouldn't make sense to release ACT II. With C2C coming in September; and if Gaga is going to be touring with Tony it'd be too much.

I'm waiting to cringe over the ARTPOP app resetting it's countdown again. It's disappointing.

Archived