๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So What's Up With Gaga Not Singing The Chorus In Some Songs?

Tropico

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

She sings in Applause and Venus' chorus, and I'll wait till I see the tour live to judge if she uses too much backing or not.

NewYorkCity

Am I missing something? She sang the Applause and Venus chorus at my artRAVE and in videos I've seen from other cities.

I noticed it during G.U.Y but that's some pretty complex choreo.

And LOL at anyone that says she's lip syncing :lmao: During G.U.Y she just keeps her mouth shut during the chorus.

Oh and if you didn't go to artRAVE then I don't really think you should complain.

Tbh. That's what I see from videos... and God knows that those youtube videos have not the best audio and it is nothing like hearing it live. In some videos you can't hear her but in others from the same show you can. Live is totally different.

Omg I don't want to cause flamebait, but I really don't know what would you do if you were Rihanna fans. This example came to my mind because just yesterday I was watching her concert... she doesn't sing half of the songs and at least Gaga is doing a complex choreo (like G.U.Y.). But rihanna is just... walking and touching her ***. Lol.

(PLEASE Navy, I have all rihanna albums at home, don't call me a hater)

Gaga is still the best live on every aspect.

NewYorkCity

Actually, I've been praying for her to cool it on the dancing for a long time. I'd rather hear her live voice blow me away with every song than watch her dance.

Yep. Handheld mics are stronger for Gaga.

I think she just tries to give everything on a concert. There are songs where she barely dances and shows her voice a lot(see DWUW or ARTPOP at ArtRAVE) and songs that have a heavy choreo where she doesn't sing the full chorus (G.U.Y.)

So she offers everything.

That's the best imo, we have it all!

ryhanna

I think she just tries to give everything on a concert. There are songs where she barely dances and shows her voice a lot(see DWUW or ARTPOP at ArtRAVE) and songs that have a heavy choreo where she doesn't sing the full chorus (G.U.Y.)

So she offers everything.

That's the best imo, we have it all!

Yeah, it's pretty clear that she wants to put on an amazing show and dance as well as show off her voice, but personally when it comes down to it if the dancing makes her vocals suffer too much then I think she should ease up. :sweat:

I do enjoy her dancing, but like I said I'd rather be slayed by her voice than dance moves.

geopang

She sang them at my Artrave. :shrug:. Half assed, but she still did it. In videos you can't hear her over the backing track but when you're there you can clearly hear her.

I have to disagree. When i was there i couldn't hear her vocals at all, maybe because i was on the GA floor. But, i could hear them when i watched them back on my phone, which was weird

I have to disagree. When i was there i couldn't hear her vocals at all, maybe because i was on the GA floor. But, i could hear them when i watched them back on my phone, which was weird

Maybe it's because I had high seats, who knows. :rip:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Archived