💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New child sex abuse claims filed against Michael Jackson

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

I will never ever believe that Michael Jackson was a child abuser. Ever.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

:fail: Soooo, they're doing more of what caused this poor man to die anyway? It's the money hungry scumbags who killed him not that doctor :MANiCURE:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

PMKKARDASHiAN

fa133a31479cf11ce0e0aa1b7a3b71f0.jpg

Off topic. Who is this?? I'm trying to remember her YouTube tags and cannot. Thanks for the help!

KillerCupcake

how???

he was acquitted of any wrong doing by the courts, but now suddenly he's guilty because these people decided only to 'speak out' when he's not here to defend himself? ok...

So being aquitted by the courts means someone is definitely not guilty.. :laughga:

Tons of guilty people are aquitted. Doesn't mean they're actually innocent .

So being aquitted by the courts means someone is definitely not guilty.. :laughga:

Tons of guilty people are aquitted. Doesn't mean they're actually innocent .

It means that it's not fair for that person to be treated like they are guilty when there isn't any reason to treat them like that. The courts found them innocent, and that's that.

MahoganySnitch

Yeah because you clearly know that this people aren't lying.... 

Michael was weird and everything but he wasn't a child molester.. he was just to good of a person you can see it.. he reminds me a bit of Gaga a pure soul that was betrayed by so many and its sad that people are still trying to milk his money even after his death..

You say they don't know if they aren't lying, but you too know nothing about it either. you base your truth on what you perceive of Michael when that may or may not be the case. 

KillerCupcake

It means that it's not fair for that person to be treated like they are guilty when there isn't any reason to treat them like that. The courts found them innocent, and that's that.

I don't even know how to respond to this.. :awkney: If someone is guilty, then who cares what the damn corrupted justice system says, if they made a wrong decision..

I don't even know how to respond to this.. :awkney: If someone is guilty, then who cares what the damn corrupted justice system says, if they made a wrong decision..

That's different.

It's totally wrong to continue to harass and smear someone's name who has been found not guilty and there is actually zero evidence. It's sad that we live in a world where an unfounded thing that somebody says can fool everybody.

Robotboy

OBVIOUSLY theres truth to it because there are way too many accusations of the same thing to not be true. :wtf:

but i don't know the story and he never had his own life tbh its such a mess. 

i love him but both him and the kids are the victim IMO.

there is no need to discuss further :kissga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Fiendman

When a man is dead, all of his sins are void.

And that is the most spectacularly stupid thing I've ever read on this board. When a murderer is dead, are his sins void too?

Now, I'm a huge MJ fan (I have the Bad logo tattooed on my wrist for God's sake), and I don't believe he did any of this, but the attitudes of some of the people in this thread are simply terrifying. A crime, and its effects, don't disappear once the criminal who perpetrated them dies. Logic? 

If it transpires that Michael did, in fact, harm children, then it IS perfectly normal and healthy for them now (as adults) to seek therapy and acknowledge, now that they are grown up and less vulnerable, what happened.

However, based on my extensive knowledge of Micheal, his life (and death), and the previous cases, I do not believe that he actively sought to engage in s-xual contact with children, but instead felt an affinity with them, or desire to be around them constantly, due to his own somewhat tragic upbringing and loss of childhood. These tendencies, in my opinion, were misconstrued, and like everything else in our society, turned s-xual by the media, and certain money-hungry families. Was it strange to want to spend so much time with children, in such close proximity? Yes, absolutely, by society's norms. I am not comfortable with it, but I don't believe he molested children. I accept that it's possible, but the facts just don't add up, so I don't believe he ever did.  

I will always respect Michael for going about the years after the allegations with as much dignity as he could muster, and for continuing to contribute musical gifts to us, his fans, and the world.   

Dangerous Man

And that is the most spectacularly stupid thing I've ever read on this board. When a murderer is dead, are his sins void too?

Now, I'm a huge MJ fan (I have the Bad logo tattooed on my wrist for God's sake), and I don't believe he did any of this, but the attitudes of some of the people in this thread are simply terrifying. A crime, and its effects, don't disappear once the criminal who perpetrated them dies. Logic?

If it transpires that Michael did, in fact, harm children, then it IS perfectly normal and healthy for them now (as adults) to seek therapy and acknowledge, now that they are grown up and less vulnerable, what happened.

However, based on my extensive knowledge of Micheal, his life (and death), and the previous cases, I do not believe that he actively sought to engage in s-xual contact with children, but instead felt an affinity with them, or desire to be around them constantly, due to his own somewhat tragic upbringing and loss of childhood. These tendencies, in my opinion, were misconstrued, and like everything else in our society, turned s-xual by the media, and certain money-hungry families. Was it strange to want to spend so much time with children, in such close proximity? Yes, absolutely, by society's norms. I am not comfortable with it, but I don't believe he molested children. I accept that it's possible, but the facts just don't add up, so I don't believe he ever did.

I will always respect Michael for going about the years after the allegations with as much dignity as he could muster, and for continuing to contribute musical gifts to us, his fans, and the world.

And that's the rudest post I've ever read in this site. Learn to respect other's opinion.

You're either arrogant or ignorant, you don't even know the principle behind death penalty.

Bye.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

mariomania1234

This slanderous thread should probably be closed unless somebody can come up with some proof. 

People have came for MJ his whole life. It seems like even in death he is still a target. It's pretty pathetic.

Dunk96

This slanderous thread should probably be closed unless somebody can come up with some proof. 

People have came for MJ his whole life. It seems like even in death he is still a target. It's pretty pathetic.

Archived