Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

I wanted to love this perfume so much but it totally isn't my cup of tea. It just smells citrusy which reminds me of our toilet spray :rip:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatSLAYGUY

Multiple girls at my school have been continuously smelling me, so this is a certified chick magnet :ARTPOP:

Put that on the promotional posters to get dat Straight male demographic :whip:  

GagaMyBlood95

Does anyone maybe know when is Eau de Gaga being released in Serbia and in what stores? I need it :giveup:

Does anyone maybe know when is Eau de Gaga being released in Serbia and in what stores? I need it :giveup:

It's available in almost all DM drogeries, but they only have 30ml

Batwings

Whoever decided to release it in the U.S. in January is an idiot. The Christmas shopping season is when most fragrances are sold!  :grr:

TimisaMonster

Whoever decided to release it in the U.S. in January is an idiot. The Christmas shopping season is when most fragrances are sold!  :grr:

This...is Eau De Gaga a Troy era product too :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TheFrenchGuy

I don't get it, the holiday gift boxes are out at my local d--g store here in Quebec, Canada but when I asked them about the individual bottles they told me that they didn't receive any... What's the point, if the GP can't smell it they won't buy it! And wasn't it supposed to be released in January here too? 

Archived