Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

Shaney

the fact that people get so excited over a perfume :emma: i hope she uses the money to put out act 2 etc :wtf:

Because Fame launch had iconic looks, iconic videos, and iconic promo :giveup:

If we are going to get that again that that is something to be excited about!!!!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

OMG THE PICTURE IS FLAWLESSSSSSS :nooo:

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD

the fact that people get so excited over a perfume :emma: i hope she uses the money to put out act 2 etc :wtf:

You forgot Gaga is about Music and fashion.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

blacklistedd

Interesting.  I didn't know that.  I guess my taste in smells are all blended together.  I just don't really understand the what a unis-x smell is...

Anyone knows that for marketing purposes fragrances are sectioned off by gender. I don't really buy that you didn't know that especially considering you live here in the U.S. but I digress.

I personally don't think fragrances are that gender specific. Society is brought up to believe gardenia is not a masculine scent. Why shouldn't I smell like a gardenia? Fragrances are personal and they're different on everyone. It just depends on what you like and how you wear it naturally that makes it something that can work for you.

Ive always found it hard to say exactly what constitutes a scent as unis-x. Something that manages to blend together typically masculine and feminine scents into one unified scent that can work for either. She says it has water, lime, and leather. All of the above can work in a feminine or a masculine scent. The leather is probably the more masculine note and the water/lime seems pretty neutral.

Battle 4 Ur Life

people complaining about the bottle which is elegant and classy probably wanted something like this...

61170NM2F40002_RED_lg_v1_m56577569834747

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

blacklistedd

people complaining about the bottle which is elegant and classy probably wanted something like this...

I think theres a way of doing a celebrity fragrance elegant and classy thats more interesting and elegant than a private blend type bottle. Its not about wanting a clown made of glass. I think the bottle is fine I guess, but I mean its pretty dull. Still excited.

RAMROD

Kill it with FIREEEEEE!!! :V

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Logan

I made a joke about her releasing a new fragrance a few weeks ago and now look :giveup: OMG I can't wait to smell this perfection. 

Shaney

Anyone knows that for marketing purposes fragrances are sectioned off by gender. I don't really buy that you didn't know that especially considering you live here in the U.S. but I digress.

I personally don't think fragrances are that gender specific. Society is brought up to believe gardenia is not a masculine scent. Why shouldn't I smell like a gardenia? Fragrances are personal and they're different on everyone. It just depends on what you like and how you wear it naturally that makes it something that can work for you.

Ive always found it hard to say exactly what constitutes a scent as unis-x. Something that manages to blend together typically masculine and feminine scents into one unified scent that can work for either. She says it has water, lime, and leather. All of the above can work in a feminine or a masculine scent. The leather is probably the more masculine note and the water/lime seems pretty neutral.

bookmarked your post and used the bolded part as a tweet

Iconic post

Truuuue.

Naysayers can eat my bussy

pa1uuox.gif

Archived