Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New round of Gaga vs Madonna

GovFameHooker

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy McQueen

AP, but I still doubt that this is true tbh. I want them do collaborate again. :giveup:

somnambulist

Lets make the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall about a petty b---h fest on who should be on stage or not. 

Why don't they throw it aside and perform together, it sends a much better message then "this is about me".

Qualle1

I'm sorry Madge but nobody in Germany literally cares about you. It's true. Save this for Gaga and just retire, queen 

SRbB3Xk.jpg

You must be joking, otherwise you are in need of a reality check...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

LaMaisonGaga

You must be joking, otherwise you are in need of a reality check...

Do I look like I'm joking? Madonna is outdated in Germany literally nobody talks about her. Noone.

lamaisongaga.com

Qualle1

Do I look like I'm joking? Madonna is outdated in Germany literally nobody talks about her. Noone.

*YAWN*

If you little 17 year old kid say so...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

LaMaisonGaga

*YAWN*

If you little 17 year old kid say so...

Because smartness and knowledge has totally to do with age.

Girl-Bye-GIF.gif

lamaisongaga.com

Sugarfall

You do realize that if queen of pop Madonna performed there she sure would get headlines?

LaMaisonGaga

You do realize that if queen of pop Madonna performed there she sure would get headlines?

That's cool for the queen of pop, but the goddess of love,pop AND jazz would get the headlines too. Where's the difference?

lamaisongaga.com

Sugarfall

That's cool for the queen of pop, but the goddess of love,pop AND jazz would get the headlines too. Where's the difference?

Calling Gaga the goddess of pop and jazz is definitely way over rating. She's not.

Yes ANYONE who performer there would get headlines.

It's just little monsters again doing what they do best, hate on Madonna :ohwell:

LaMaisonGaga

Calling Gaga the goddess of pop and jazz is definitely way over rating. She's not.

Yes ANYONE who performer there would get headlines.

It's just little monsters again doing what they do best, hate on Madonna :ohwell:

http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/texttospeech_output_files/0420450001407447307/2790923.mp3

lamaisongaga.com

That J

As much as a Stan of Gaga I am....I was raised on Madonna and I look at song choices. Madonna has several songs in her catalogue fitting of this event. Gaga could do BTW maybe...she could do a cover. But I think Madonna has more to choose from such as Like A Prayer...even Frozen, Ray Of Light or Dont Tell Me could possibly work. While Gaga is my lady, I do think Madonna is more suited for this performance if it's between the two. But I'm not really pressed either way. Why not just play "Another Brick In The Wall" on a loud sound system and call it a festival

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived