💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New round of Gaga vs Madonna

GovFameHooker

Featured Posts

GovFameHooker

In reference to many German web portals as GALA.de Madonna and Lady Gaga are both trying to be main act at this years 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall, which will take place November 9. The fact that Gaga as well as Madonna envision themselves as politically active let this historical event become a great opportunity to make a statement. Additionally other big names like Brangelina or Steven Spielberg are expected to appear. According to insiders it seems that Madonna will get the commitment and not Gaga by now.

P.S.: Neither Gaga nor Madonna would perform if the other does unfortunately. I know thats kind of impossible, but I would die if both do a performance together  :toofunga:
Nevertheless Gaga will hopefully beat Queen of Middleage Pop, Madonna, and maybe get the chance to meet Queen Hadnet one more time !!!

tumblr_mv6u1vVZEk1r1bz6uo1_100.png tumblr_mv6u1vVZEk1r1bz6uo1_100.png  MlbesIb.gif   tumblr_mv6u1vVZEk1r1bz6uo1_100.png tumblr_mv6u1vVZEk1r1bz6uo1_100.png

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

I'm sorry Madge but nobody in Germany literally cares about you. It's true. Save this for Gaga and just retire, queen 

SRbB3Xk.jpg

lamaisongaga.com

bionic

Neither of them should really perform, but if one has to it should be Madonna.

buy bionic

MrFameKills

It would be awesome if they could perform together :giveup: 

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

RAMROD

But Gaga have a show in Spain on 8th?!!

Inb4 none of them got it, but David Guetta and Avicii :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

InB4 neither of them are involved nor ever wanted to be.

But considering that Gaga was like 3 years old when this happened...

On the other hand, it almost lines up with the artRave tour schedule.

Bloody Matt

I think calling Madonna would be more logical... But I would die to see them together :flutter:

GovFameHooker

I think calling Madonna would be more logical... But I would die to see them together :flutter:

Yes, to be honest Madonna deserves it more than Gaga and also fits much better. But pray for Gaga though just to let Madges know who's reigning  :creepflop:

tumblr_msh5mswIEH1sb7t9fo1_400.gif

Bloody Matt

Yes, to be honest Madonna deserves it more than Gaga and also fits much better. But pray for Gaga though just to let Madges know who's reigning  :creepflop:

tumblr_msh5mswIEH1sb7t9fo1_400.gif

Madonna stans would be so pressed :smh:

:lmao: at the gif

NathanC

They should let whoever that was there at the tIme the Berlin Wall fell... Madonna deserves this, not Gaga...

Nevertheless Gaga will hopefully beat Queen of Middleage Pop, Madonna  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

tumblr_msh5mswIEH1sb7t9fo1_400.gifOMG  :applause:  :dead:

HausOfMark

I'm sorry Madge but nobody in Germany literally cares about you. It's true. Save this for Gaga and just retire, queen 

SRbB3Xk.jpg

:toofunny:

-Mark

Archived