💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meeting Gaga backstage in Phoenix (6/30) [New Info]

ValyrianWarhol

Featured Posts

Miel

I wanna know more about the filming of the Born This Way video- her being a b---h, the conceptualization, execution, anything. :giveup:

Nice that you got to meet her- seems like an amazing experience, and it's very kind of you to share this with us! And welcome to GGD!

edit: Did she say "arrest me, I'm a f*ggot!" in Russia? Just wondering, as I don't know what's behind the censorship asterisks, haha. That show in particular is one of the bravest, boldest she has done so far.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

Thank You for sharing this and writing it out with so much detail. Your night sounds amazing and it doesn't surprise me that Gaga would be so amazing to spend some time with. You seem very cool about it all as well, no worries!

I really like so much of what she had to say and found so much of it completely interesting. I even have a lil' A in my own life, so that bit was quite funny.

I look forward to seeing what she will be doing next, she's quite my gal.

And Yes Gaga, we do know that Stevie Nicks LOVES ARTPOP. I am a huge fan and recall that specifically.....also

I am happy to hear that Marina doesn't like the finished product of Jay Z's video and it doesn't surprise me.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Love reading these intimate Gaga moments. Her having a 40 minute meet and greet that seems like a couple of friends getting together just proves even more how much she loves her fans and work

"A fan told Gaga that his toddler kids wanted to know what her "top three favorite songs to sing" were. Gaga paused for a second and thought about it and then said number one was "Black Jesus + Amen Fashion". "I just like singing that song. It's so gay and so wonderful." Number two was "Sexxx Dreams" and number three was "Born This Way"."

:udidnt: Very interesting!

Willy Wonka

I'm shocked that she chose Sexxx Dreams as one of her favorites. I would've never guessed.

I'm a little bummed about Asia being from a breeder, but I respect Gaga's choice.

rivingtonrebels

Thanks for posting this! I really enjoyed reading it.  I am stoked that she loves to sing BJAF - that's one of my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITES and the performance of it at TBTWB was so effing good.  When she did it at Roseland with that epic outro I was really hoping it would get incorporating into the artRAVE.

The point about Marina and Jay Z isn't really a surprise, it's weird though I was just thinking today about how Jay Z and Kanye both referenced Koons in their last album.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Thank you for sharing your experience, it sounds like an amazing time and I can't wait for mine in October!!!

Did you get an autograph from her or were they predone on the tour guide again?

Really upset that it looks like we can no longer give gifts directly to a Gaga. I really, really wanted to give her my artwork in person :( :( :( was your gift (which was AWESOME btw) taken before or after the group chat? Wondering if I might be able to give mine during that chat.....

MrFameKills

Thank you for sharing this. I enjoyed reading it so much. :hug:

I'm also surprised she said Sexxx Dreams was one of her favorites to perform. I thought it was going to be MANiCURE or Venus. :)

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

croboy

Fantastic story thank you so much for sharing in such detail :)

Totally random question but when you left the ARTPOP zone and went backstage waiting for gaga....was there a moment where you could use the bathroom? i'm mostly stressing about this when I meet her lol!

That J

This is the best meet and greet experience yet!!!!, that I've read anyway. I felt like I was right there...I even squealed at two different points!! Lol. Sir, you are a blessed little monster and thank you for paying such great attention. It's people like you that I'm happy for. And on your first show?! That's just awesome. Much love to you.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived