Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

James Franco Could Be Gay/Bi?

Cersei

Featured Posts

http://gawker.com/james-franco-is-living-with-a-man-1616908548?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

He has been revealed to be living with a man 

dkskzvoxixklam6vye4y.jpg

A few days ago, The New York Times published a short item about writer-actor-poet-director James Franco’s various collaborations with the actor Scott Haze, such as Franco’s recent film adaption of Cormac McCarthy’s Child of God, in which Haze plays a necrophiliac named Lester Ballard. Another role Haze appears to be playing: Franco’s live-in boyfriend.

Besides their artistic ventures, reporter Jacob Bernstein points out that Franco and Haze “met about a decade ago when they were acting students in Los Angeles,†are “so close that describing them merely as friends would be a disservice,†and are “sharing an apartment in Brooklyn this summer.†And here’s the kicker: By now, it was 12:30 a.m. and Mr. Franco was clearly fading. An assistant pointed him and Mr. Haze to two waiting town cars. Mr. Franco expressed surprise, since they needed only one. “We live in the same place,†he said.

Of course, it’s always hard to distinguish Franco’s private interest and public provocationâ€â€so perhaps the Times’ squeamishness is a symptom of their fear of being fooled. Maybe Franco was just messing with them! Then again, the paper of record has plenty of experience playing coy about gay relationships, too. In that sense, Franco and the Times are the perfect match.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said multiple times he's not gay and that he would love being gay. I think he has s-x with men tho

DrewStevens

Or maybe he could be just an attention seeker who uses his 'doubtful s-xual preferences' to stay relevant.

He's definitely freakier than I thought ( I don't mean being bis-xual btw!). I mean, some stuff he's posted online.  

Haroon

I know more people of the same-s-x that live together that are heteros-xual than homos-xual people that live together :huh: I don't think living with a certain gender is anything to go by when it comes to trying to determine someone's s-xuality :shrug:

Salvador Dali

He needs to come out or just stop dipping his toe in the pool because it's annoying. And who tf would willingly be gay in this world? What's wrong with ha? :wtf:

ItsTommyBitch

He's probably bi, as if it matters.

I say that because he definitely wants the V from Queen Lana :hor:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Harry

Just because he lives with a close friend, doesn't mean they are in a relationship or that he's gay. There have been rumours about his s-xuality for so long, but does it really matter?

Archived