• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

can't wait for my 3rd

no more, ive had enough. this is  rather, that was  my prayer ^^

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

myOWNtable

All celebrities get harassed in some way...not just Black ones.  I'm not sure how it's an issue of civil rights.  Kanye always has to be offended by something or owed something by someone.  

I guess he's just trying to get some hype going for his next album!?!

BUR0sz.gif

Andy McQueen

I don't understand why people call Gaga pretentious - but I completly understand it here. He views himself as genius which makes it cheap. I'm not against self-esteem but this is evolving narcissm.

AbuHassan1992

When will he leave? #gohomekanye

it seems like you haven't listened to his music. if you had you'd want him to stay

hoeslay

This pathetic child.....plus I'm pretty sure Kesha is the smartest. Her IQ qualifies her as a genius.

DrewStevens

I can't believe that some people are trying to defend him. Your fanaticism is sickening :fail:

He is a self centered pile of excrement. He compared his battle with paparazzi to African Americans fighting for civil rights and then he bashed an innocent lady. She is Britney Spears but she is still a lady.

And I don't give a **** about his music and his talent, his personality and his music are completely different things.

Valextra

ia9.gif

Rude and inopportune. 

The fact that he claims by himself that he is 'smartest' is an obvious sign that he is not.

And in one thing I'm definitely sure, Britney is definitely smartest than him, at least on stay silent. 

AbuHassan1992

what do you say about azalia banks or whatever when she says she's gonna be a legend? you praise her and say yaaass and ****. I get that you don't like hip hop but c'mon.

This is probably how other people feel about lady gaga, so stop ****ing harrassing him on here. aren't the ****ing mods gonna do anything? don't they ****ing ban people when they critizise katy perry or rihanna and ****?

AbuHassan1992

I can't believe that some people are trying to defend him. Your fanaticism is sickening :fail:

He is a self centered pile of excrement. He compared his battle with paparazzi to African Americans fighting for civil rights and then he bashed an innocent lady. She is Britney Spears but she is still a lady.

And I don't give a **** about his music and his talent, his personality and his music are completely different things.

what if people are fans of him? why is that sickening? what is your problem?

DrewStevens

what if people are fans of him? why is that sickening? what is your problem?

Defending him even when he acts in a wrong way is stupid. He literally insulted an innocent lady.

Archived