COLONiCPRiNXESS

Whatever.

tumblr_n1z8qqttrb1qfjfoyo1_400.gif

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is not very smart tho :toofloppy:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I actually think a lot of his acts (like the Taylor Swift thing) are done knowing he's going to get a lot of publicity for it. He understands fame and celebrity life in a similar way Gaga does- which is why I think they wanted to work together many years ago. They were interested in manipulating the public's perception of a celebrity and pop music. I think what happened was Gaga ended up getting more serious and more involved in bringing ART into the POP world whereas Kanye ended up taking it all too seriously. 

Regardless, his albums are brilliant and anyone who disses him but hasn't listened to Yeezus needs to sit down. 

tumblr_n5ggkzvc211rfduvxo1_500.gif

What a bully

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

MonsterRocket

Sorry, I won't. He doesn't deserve any kind of respect considering what he said. What about her fans? I'm sure that they don't like when people say that their idol is stupid.

That was a great answer. He can't claim respect and saying many things people are saying in here are offensive when he's not giving a **** about how Spears and her fans may feel. They could have felt offended as well, so don't pretend to be a badass saying that you love that your idol is a dickhead and that he insults the others while when your idol is the one receiving critics it's you who asks for respect. That user is looking totally stupid in this thread. Not that he is, but the things he's saying are totally senseless.

Lord Axel

I AM A GENIUS I AM A GAAAAHD

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

DrewStevens

That was a great answer. He can't claim respect and saying many things people are saying in here are offensive when he's not giving a **** about how Spears and her fans may feel. They could have felt offended as well, so don't pretend to be a badass saying that you love that your idol is a dickhead and that he insults the others while when your idol is the one receiving critics it's you who asks for respect. That user is looking totally stupid in this thread. Not that he is, but the things he's saying are totally senseless.

This.

His work and his 'art' have nothing to do with this. He is an uneducated person.

I can never tell how much of this is just put-on for promo. Between him and Kim they know how to get attention  :spin:

I wish something would deflate his ego though. 

Didymus

I see where he's coming from. He's not a puppet, or doesn't want to be, at least.

geopang

He is too full of himself, and truth be told, he is horrible. I am not a fan of his music, his attitude, or him.

Archived