đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kanye West: "I'm the smartest celebrity ... I'm not Britney Spears"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

GagaDragon

If he was the smartest celebrity then he would learn to shut his mouth. I respect him for his music but as a person he is an imbecile.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes I wonder if Kanye is indeed a parody artist in disguise

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AbuHassan1992

whatever most people on this forum probably only listens to rihanna and nicki minaj anyway so what's the point

ThatSLAYGUY

whatever most people on this forum probably only listens to rihanna and nicki minaj anyway so what's the point

I love Kanye's music but this comment was offensive

AbuHassan1992

LOL kanyes a dick. i love it.

exactly

I love Kanye's music but this comment was offensive

so you're offended when people say you listen to rihanna

ThatSLAYGUY

exactly

so you're offended when people say you listen to rihanna

No sorry I meant Kanye's comment  :toofunny:

Don't Mess with Rih and Nik tho 

Wet Fire

I don't remember when Britney invaded the VMA stage snatching mike from Taylor Swift disrespectfully like an uncivilised person and made a complete joke out of herself. :roll:

Kayla

Sometimes I wonder if Kanye is indeed a parody artist in disguise

I actually think a lot of his acts (like the Taylor Swift thing) are done knowing he's going to get a lot of publicity for it. He understands fame and celebrity life in a similar way Gaga does- which is why I think they wanted to work together many years ago. They were interested in manipulating the public's perception of a celebrity and pop music. I think what happened was Gaga ended up getting more serious and more involved in bringing ART into the POP world whereas Kanye ended up taking it all too seriously. 

Regardless, his albums are brilliant and anyone who disses him but hasn't listened to Yeezus needs to sit down. 

I actually think a lot of his acts (like the Taylor Swift thing) are done knowing he's going to get a lot of publicity for it. He understands fame and celebrity life in a similar way Gaga does- which is why I think they wanted to work together many years ago. They were interested in manipulating the public's perception of a celebrity and pop music. I think what happened was Gaga ended up getting more serious and more involved in bringing ART into the POP world whereas Kanye ended up taking it all too seriously. 

Regardless, his albums are brilliant and anyone who disses him but hasn't listened to Yeezus needs to sit down. 

I don't follow his work and anything, so from my point of view, everything he says is just cringeworthy, like, nobody with sense would say those things...

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived