💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kim Kardashian shading Beyonce for not showing up in her wedding?

Monster2015

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Rude to not inform your employer about a cancellation but honestly why would Beyoncé acknowledge or even care about performing at a wedding for two of the most egotistical celebrities today. We all know a divorce is coming anyway.

I like Kanye's music and all but I see no lies in this post.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

Rude to not inform your employer about a cancellation but honestly why would Beyoncé acknowledge or even care about performing at a wedding for two of the most egotistical celebrities today. We all know a divorce is coming anyway.

CLOCK EM!!!!

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

RAMROD

Well, they never get along or so I heard.

kanye-wipe-mouth.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

htrllllsem

"Anyway, “The worst was someone canceling last minute and not telling us,†Kim spilled. “Who did that?†Jimmy asked. “Whose name was engraved?†Kim wouldn’t budge further than that reveal, however."

Lol Kim is irrelevant next to beyonce on all levels so if she didn't want to go it was her decision. Don't be mad about it.

Source: http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/08/05/kim-kardashian-disses-beyonce-jay-z-wedding-no-show-jimmy-kimmel-video/

except this was totally unprofessional on Beyonce's part, and your comment doesn't even fit in with the situation, totally irrelevant

Addy Ezzie

Couldn't agree more !

Benji

Well not informing your employer you're not going to turn up is plain rude. She has every right to be pissed at her.

Essence
I kinda agree but Beyonce isn't exactly down to earth gab.png
Compared to Kanye West, she might as well be Gandhi :Sharon:

KrisFromMars

I kinda agree but Beyonce isn't exactly down to earth gab.png

i've never heard of anything on beyonce being stuck up. she seems like she is nice.

Vernier

She should be honoured that Beyoncé even considered attending her wedding to begin with :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived