💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kim Kardashian shading Beyonce for not showing up in her wedding?

Monster2015

Featured Posts

Monster2015

"Anyway, “The worst was someone canceling last minute and not telling us,†Kim spilled. “Who did that?†Jimmy asked. “Whose name was engraved?†Kim wouldn’t budge further than that reveal, however."

Lol Kim is irrelevant next to beyonce on all levels so if she didn't want to go it was her decision. Don't be mad about it.

Source: http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/08/05/kim-kardashian-disses-beyonce-jay-z-wedding-no-show-jimmy-kimmel-video/

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

Anyway, “The worst was someone canceling last minute and not telling us,†Kim spilled. “Who did that?†Jimmy asked. “Whose name was engraved?†Kim wouldn’t budge further than that reveal, however.

Lol Kim is irrelevant next to beyonce on all levels so if she didn't want to go it was her decision. Don't be mad about it.

Source: http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/08/05/kim-kardashian-disses-beyonce-jay-z-wedding-no-show-jimmy-kimmel-video/

LOL delusion

Essence

Rude to not inform your employer about a cancellation but honestly why would Beyoncé acknowledge or even care about performing at a wedding for two of the most egotistical celebrities today. We all know a divorce is coming anyway.

Saint Laurent

Rude to not inform your employer about a cancellation but honestly why would Beyoncé acknowledge or even care about performing at a wedding for two of the most egotistical celebrities today. We all know a divorce is coming anyway.

Rude.

Haroon

I don't understand how fingers can be pointed at Beyonce straight away :confused: When I read it it was way too vague to bring anyone's name to mind :shrug:

why you gotta be sooo ruudee

sley kim

kim-kardashian-shake-kris-says-no.gif

MonsterOfSpain

She should have told them she wouldn't go but it's King B and a grown woman can do anything she wants!

AmenTheNight

Rude, but I gotta say I agree.

Yanko

u did not just shade yeezus himself the god kanye :udidnt: 

I kinda agree but Beyonce isn't exactly down to earth gab.png

SychosSoChic

tumblr_mik2g99CwR1r0byljo1_500.gif

But SOOOOO true :omfgaga:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived